Eat ice cream and lose weight

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marc, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
    friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
    source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1% chocolate milk. For
    each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of Prycena powder. Prycena
    helps curb your appetite and works with your body naturally. I have
    only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for more info:
    http://immunotec.com/152822

    Tags:

  2. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    Ice cream is not low carb. ;-)

    --
    Cheri

    Marc wrote in message
    <[email protected]>...
    >I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks.

  3. A.D.C.

    A.D.C. Guest

    donde esta JC?
    "Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ice cream is not low carb. ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Cheri
    >

    > Marc wrote in message
    > <[email protected]>...
    >>I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks.

  4. DB

    DB Guest

    "Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in

    > friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    > ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
    > source of calcium.

    WOW, ths is amazing stuff, where can I send you a huge check for it? LOL

  5. Marc wrote:
    > I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
    > friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    > ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
    > source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1% chocolate milk. For
    > each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of Prycena powder. Prycena
    > helps curb your appetite and works with your body naturally. I have
    > only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for more info:
    > http://spammingidjit.com/152822

    DIE SPAMMER DIE!

  6. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    LOL, I guess I should have added...no wonder you're still a big spammer!

    --
    Cheri

    A.D.C. wrote in message ...
    >donde esta JC?
    >"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Ice cream is not low carb. ;-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Cheri
    >>

    >> Marc wrote in message
    >> <[email protected]>...
    >>>I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks.

  7. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Marc wrote:
    || I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
    || friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    || ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an
    || excellent source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1%
    || chocolate milk. For each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of
    || Prycena powder. Prycena helps curb your appetite and works with your
    || body naturally. I have only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for
    || more info: http://immunotec.com/152822

    Here's the e-mail address that I found for the spammer's parent company for
    "Prycena" if you guys want to flood their inbox with compalints and/or junk.
    I did.

    E-mail: [email protected]

    --
    Peter
    Website: http://member.cox.net/pmarengo

  8. Glassman

    Glassman Guest

    "Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks. A
    > friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    > ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
    > source of calcium. I make my own ice cream with 1% chocolate milk. For
    > each 6 ounces of milk, I add 3 scoop full of Prycena powder. Prycena
    > helps curb your appetite and works with your body naturally. I have
    > only 12 pounds to go. Visit the Web site for more info:
    > http://immunotec.com/152822

    Anyone remember the fad diets of the 70's? I used to go on the all you can
    eat ice cream diet once in awhile. After 2-3 days of stuffing yourself, you
    would get the chills and terrible diarrhea. I think that's why it worked!
    LOL

    --
    "Don't get me wrong... I'm SNARKY"
    JK Sinrod

  9. jbuch

    jbuch Guest

    Marc wrote:
    > I loss weight by eating ice cream.

    Loss

    Lost?

    Lose?

    You lost.

    --
    1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
    2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book

  10. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    I ate a lot of LC ice cream and lost weight. However, I weighed and logged
    every tenth of an ounce, and exercised portion control....

    Hmmm. This makes me hungry. I think I'll have some ice cream for
    breakfast.

  11. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    I ate a lot of LC ice cream and lost weight. However, I weighed and logged
    every tenth of an ounce, and exercised portion control....

    Hmmm. This makes me hungry. I think I'll have some ice cream for
    breakfast.

  12. On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:15:43 -0800, Cheri wrote in
    alt.support.diet.low-carb:

    JC! Great to have ya back!

    Still top-posting, I see.

    >Ice cream is not low carb. ;-)
    >
    >--
    >Cheri
    >

    >Marc wrote in message
    ><[email protected]>...
    >>I loss weight by eating ice cream. I lost 50 pounds in 14 weeks.

    --
    6/2/2003 181/165/here

    Was I ever glad to see the Low-Fat craze go away!

  13. On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 03:36:14 GMT, DB wrote in alt.support.diet.low-carb:

    >"Marc" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >
    >> friend introduced me to Prycena. It's a drug free, contains no
    >> ephedra, is caffeine-free, has no side effects, and it is an excellent
    >> source of calcium.

    >WOW, ths is amazing stuff, where can I send you a huge check for it? LOL

    That won't be necessary. Just email your social security and bank
    account numbers and we'll take care of the rest. Mother's maiden name
    optional but useful.

    --
    6/2/2003 181/165/here

    Was I ever glad to see the Low-Fat craze go away!

  14. jbuch

    jbuch Guest

    Ice Cream - The New Breakfast Treat !

    Substitute Low Carb Ice Cream for sugared carbohydrate cereal grains!

    Your kids will love the "New Imporved Modern" low carb way of eating,
    except for the small but tasty portions and the associated exercise.