Eat Sugar, Lose Weight?

"Elmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I recall people tellimg me they ate a candy bar sometime before a meal
>> because it allowed them to not eat as much:
>>
>> http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=18523

> Before we assign too much weight to this article it is worth
> noting that the author Bev Utt:
> "is also a spokesperson for C&H Sugar."
>
> Elmer

Aha! Thanks, Elmer. I was suspicious when she
explicitly cited "C & H Sugar".

"Don't be fooled by artificial sweeteners: use natural sugar, such as C&H
pure cane sugar, in your desserts and baked goods. Sugar substitutes can
kill a diet by creating a false sense of security, leading to larger
portions and increased caloric intake."

It is so cheap... markd, this time you must agree that your post is only
sugar industry spam.

Mirek

"Elmer" <[email protected]> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I recall people tellimg me they ate a candy bar sometime before a meal
>> because it allowed them to not eat as much:
>>
>> http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=18523

> Before we assign too much weight to this article it is worth
> noting that the author Bev Utt:
> "is also a spokesperson for C&H Sugar."
>
> Elmer

"Don't be fooled by artificial sweeteners: use natural sugar, such as C&H
pure cane sugar, in your desserts and baked goods. Sugar substitutes can
kill a diet by creating a false sense of security, leading to larger
portions and increased caloric intake."

It is so cheap... markd, this time you must agree that your post is only
sugar industry spam.

Mirek

"Elmer" <[email protected]> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku
news:eek:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> I recall people tellimg me they ate a candy bar sometime before a meal
>> because it allowed them to not eat as much:
>>
>> http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=18523

> Before we assign too much weight to this article it is worth
> noting that the author Bev Utt:
> "is also a spokesperson for C&H Sugar."
>
> Elmer

"It is so cheap... markd, this time you must agree that your post is only
sugar industry spam."

Anyone who is a chief consultant to martha can't be all bad.

> "It is so cheap... markd, this time you must agree that your post is only
> sugar industry spam."
>
> Anyone who is a chief consultant to martha can't be all bad.

Damnit, he even mentiones product that we are supposed to buy...

Mirek

> "It is so cheap... markd, this time you must agree that your post is only
> sugar industry spam."
>
> Anyone who is a chief consultant to martha can't be all bad.

Damnit, he even mentiones product that we are supposed to buy...

Mirek

Who the frig is "Renowned nutritionist Bev Utt, MS, MPH, RD"?
I've never heard of her.

TC

Who is Bev Utt?

Bev Utt is a primary consultant for chefs, magazines, cookbook authors,
culinary groups, schools and medical institutions. She is also a
spokesperson for C&H Sugar.

A sugar shill.

TC