I've got almost enough to build a complete vintage 80s Japanese road
bike. 1986 Miyata Team (top of the line), Suntour Superbe Pro, etc.
Link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalktwo
cheers,
ashok
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I've got almost enough to build a complete vintage 80s Japanese road
bike. 1986 Miyata Team (top of the line), Suntour Superbe Pro, etc.
Link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalktwo
cheers,
ashok
alktwo said:I've got almost enough to build a complete vintage 80s Japanese road
bike. 1986MiyataTeam (top of the line), Suntour Superbe Pro, etc.
Link:http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalktwo
cheers,
ashok
Miyata 610 and 310 for sale.
[email hidden]
fmc said:alktwo said:I've got almost enough to build a complete vintage 80s Japanese road
bike. �1986MiyataTeam (top of the line), Suntour Superbe Pro, etc.
Link:http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalktwo
cheers,
ashokMiyata 610 and 310 for sale.
Sizes???
--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html
Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.