ebay unicycle film fraud?

Jester2000

Guest
http://tinyurl.com/5hx9s

Has anyone seen this DVD? Is it legit? The description at the end
sounds like UNiVERsE 2. I never heard anything about "One Wheel No
Limit" changing the music to Pop-Punk. Many of the images on the dvd
sleeve look really familiar.

The Seller bought a copy of Universe 2 February 12th:
http://tinyurl.com/4krdr

They also bought 100 dvd cases on January 31st:
http://tinyurl.com/6d65t

Now I may be wrong, but it REALLY looks like " therealjettaman" is
ripping off unicycle films and making a profit. They have already sold
a few, one as high as $24 (without shipping!).

Very odd.

Later,

Jess

--
Jester2000 - Muni is a Blast

'unicyclejester.com' (http://www.unicyclejester.com) | 'busteduni.com'
(http://www.busteduni.com) | 'primitivepictures.net'
(http://www.primitivepictures.net) | 'teamprimitive.com'
(http://www.teamprimitive.com)
The next installment coming April to a browser near you. It's going to
be BIG!
Jester2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3662

Ive never heard of one wheel no limit adding anything or changing the
music, he may have done it himself or something...
As for the universe 2, the seller is uniryder22, sounds like Dan himself
trying to sell a few on ebay.

--
caw89 - Cody

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery
New vids, Uni-vid: Yard Riding

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

caw89 wrote:
> *
> As for the universe 2, the seller is uniryder22, sounds like Dan
> himself trying to sell a few on ebay.*

Yeah, Dan sells them on there. What I meant was the guy selling this
OWNL dvd bought a copy of U2 from Dan. Reading his "extra 30 minutes of
Extreme Hardcore Unicycling" description, it looks like he ripped off U2
and is including it on his bootlegged dvd.

Later,

Jess

--

Jester2000 wrote:
> *Reading his "extra 30 minutes of Extreme Hardcore Unicycling"
> description, it looks like he ripped off U2 and is including it on his
> bootlegged dvd.
> *

Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking...looks plain dodgy to me.

--
munimanpete - the unicycling kiwi

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

The DVD cover he has on the ebay link has a picture of Brian Mackenzie
on it from one of the lifestyles of the rich and famous 24 hr races on
it. It's He probably took it from the gallery here. Does anyone know if
he would need permission to do something like that? I know people use
the gallery photo's here on the forum but would something like that be
too much? Can he get his likeness taken off of there? Just a few
questions.

--
spickydoo - one hot wheel

"Did you try poking him with a stick?" - John Travolta
spickydoo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1055

spickydoo wrote:
> *The DVD cover he has on the ebay link has a picture of Brian
> Mackenzie on it from one of the lifestyles of the rich and famous 24
> hr races on it. It's He probably took it from the gallery here. Does
> anyone know if he would need permission to do something like that? I
> know people use the gallery photo's here on the forum but would
> something like that be too much? Can he get his likeness taken off of
> there? Just a few questions. *

That's from a Paris to Ancaster race. (In 2003, not the one in 2004
where I kicked Ryan Atkin's butt :) ) That pic was posted by whoever was
doing the pics at that race. It's just a unicycle pic taken from the
internet, I don't think it would be worth anyone's time to take legal
action

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED:
'8mb Trailer' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/TWNR_Trailer.wmv)

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

I have a DVD version of OWNL I bought off ebay about a year ago, poor
quality, but the music is the original and their is nothing from U2 on
there. This must be a newer rip than what I have.

--
zod - Southern Fried mUni

"We say grace and we say ma'am, if you aint into that we don't give a
damn"
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

The video's being ripped off is one thing, Syko only has so much pull.
Were this kid could get in real financial trouble is with the music
industry. They don't take kindly to having their music stolen, that's
for sure.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

-"Worried about rising sea levels? Move into the hills! I might be a
hillbilly but when you're drinking saltwater in the 2nd floor of your
beach condo, my mullet will be drier than a can of Skoal left open on a
sunny day."- - maestro8

-"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who
are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."- -
Albert Einstein

I posed the following question to him in an email, I am sure he probably
frequents this site so here it is...

*"Is this a bootleg compilation of other unicycling DVD's on the market
like Universe 2?? Do you have permission from the artist like Green Day
to incorporate their music into the DVD. Do you have direct permission
and consent of the original producers of the video that is on your
DVD?"*

--
zod - Southern Fried mUni

"We say grace and we say ma'am, if you aint into that we don't give a
damn"
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

the description of the one on ebay sounds like the one on unicycle.com

'video on unicycle.com'
(http://unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=345)

--
brockfisher05 - Team YAMS Leader

Dont fight a YAM because it will only take two hits. 1st the yam HITTING
you 2nd you HITTING the floor

ADD ME AT: [email protected]
brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

I can’t say that the replacement music really fits with the riding in
the OWNL video and besides I don’t see that Green Day et at. will take
kindly to it.

I can only suggest NOT to buy this bootleg DVD. The new authorised fully
indexed version will be much better, trust me.

--
unicus

Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869