ecce forces closure of his 3rd site.........

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, May 10, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    Yes

    I can reveal with much jubilation that I have forced the closure of yet ANOTHER forum.

    You can check out my work at triathlondiscussion at yahoo groups.

    LONG LIVE Ecce.

    DEATH to all Triathlon behaviour.

    NOTE:

    DEATH in the above message is used metaphorically and in NO WAY implies that I wish ANY harm to ANY
    person (unless you run around public places in lycra panties).

    Tags:

  2. I am about to force the closure of you. Open wide and form a big "O" with your mouth.

    news:<[email protected]>...