ecce forces closure of his 3rd site.........

Ecce

Guest
Yes

I can reveal with much jubilation that I have forced the closure of yet ANOTHER forum.

You can check out my work at triathlondiscussion at yahoo groups.

LONG LIVE Ecce.

DEATH to all Triathlon behaviour.

NOTE:

DEATH in the above message is used metaphorically and in NO WAY implies that I wish ANY harm to ANY
person (unless you run around public places in lycra panties).

I am about to force the closure of you. Open wide and form a big "O" with your mouth.

news:<[email protected]>...