ecce is gone from this newsgroup

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rst Restoration, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Good news, everyone. The RST Restoration Committee has eliminated ecce from this newsgroup. We
    shouldn't be hearing from him anymore. You may resume normal posting. Let's have a great year
    enjoying our sport.

    Sincerely,

    The RST Restoration Committee

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (RST Restoration Committee) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Good news, everyone. The RST Restoration Committee has eliminated ecce from this newsgroup. We
    > shouldn't be hearing from him anymore. You may resume normal posting. Let's have a great year
    > enjoying our sport.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > The RST Restoration Committee

    Wow. This is actually dumber than ecce.

  3. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    Gee Tom, you think maybe the RST Restoration Committee isn't ecce?

    Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Wow. This is actually dumber than ecce.

  4. I gotta agree with Chris. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

    Harry

    [email protected] (Chris Maginn) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Gee Tom, you think maybe the RST Restoration Committee isn't ecce?
    >
    > Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > > Wow. This is actually dumber than ecce.

  5. [email protected] (Chris Maginn) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Gee Tom, you think maybe the RST Restoration Committee isn't ecce?
    >
    > Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >> Wow. This is actually dumber than ecce.

    Just about positive they are separate idiots. They post from different continents. RSTRC originates
    from wihin the US. Interesting that the most recent RSTRC post uses the British spelling of "tyres"
    though. The RSTRC address is now being used for Fr Guido posts.

    What's scarier, ecce posting from two different networks, or someone else just as goofy as he is?

  6. Something else that is interesting is the degree of attention ecce is garnering and the way at which
    everyone seems to be reading his posts. You have an eye for detail and that just further proves the
    point since you know so much about the message contents and their continental origin. I wonder if we
    really want ecce to hang around and keep things hopping?

    Harry

    Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Chris Maginn) wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Gee Tom, you think maybe the RST Restoration Committee isn't ecce?
    > >
    > > Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >>
    > >> Wow. This is actually dumber than ecce.
    > >

    > Just about positive they are separate idiots. They post from different continents. RSTRC
    > originates from wihin the US. Interesting that the most recent RSTRC post uses the British
    > spelling of "tyres" though. The RSTRC address is now being used for Fr Guido posts.
    >
    > What's scarier, ecce posting from two different networks, or someone else just as goofy as he is?

  7. [email protected] (Dr. Harry Johnson) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Something else that is interesting is the degree of attention ecce is garnering and the way at
    > which everyone seems to be reading his posts. You have an eye for detail and that just further
    > proves the point since you know so much about the message contents and their continental origin. I
    > wonder if we really want ecce to hang around and keep things hopping?
    >
    > Harry

    No, I just want to be sure I get the right person's account canceled.

  8. Apparently your strategy worked. It's been two days since an ecce posting. Let's be hopeful that he
    and his various incarnations have left the scene.

    Harry