ECG.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Andrew Brown, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. Andrew Brown

    Andrew Brown Guest

    MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
    and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
    one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
    a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
    technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
    something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
    despite inspiring

    On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.

    What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?

    Thanks Andrew Brown

    Tags:

  2. Andrew Brown wrote:

    > MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
    > and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
    > one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
    > a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
    > technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
    > something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
    > despite inspiring
    >
    > On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
    >
    > What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?

    The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
    III.

    > Thanks Andrew Brown

    You are welcome.

    Humbly,

    Andrew
    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  3. Andrew Brown

    Andrew Brown Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Andrew Brown wrote:
    >
    > > MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
    > > and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
    > > one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
    > > a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
    > > technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
    > > something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
    > > despite inspiring
    > >
    > > On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
    > >
    > > What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?
    > >

    > The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
    > III.
    >
    > >Thanks for the observation :) It seems my General Practitioner

    has finally relented and agreed to send me to a cardiologist to review
    me. Although my doctor wasnt himself of the view that the ECG was
    abnormal, I was quite sure that it is worth trying to eliminate
    sinister causes for that T wave inversion, if nothing else certain
    causes can be treated, or simply evaluated and monitored over time. I
    read that inverted T waves has a lot of possible causes.

    Kind regards Andrew Brown

  4. Andrew Brown wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Andrew Brown wrote:
    > >
    > > > MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
    > > > and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
    > > > one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
    > > > a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
    > > > technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
    > > > something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
    > > > despite inspiring
    > > >
    > > > On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
    > > >
    > > > What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?
    > > >

    > > The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
    > > III.
    > >
    > > >Thanks for the observation :) It seems my General Practitioner

    > has finally relented and agreed to send me to a cardiologist to review
    > me.

    Good.

    > Although my doctor wasnt himself of the view that the ECG was
    > abnormal, I was quite sure that it is worth trying to eliminate
    > sinister causes for that T wave inversion, if nothing else certain
    > causes can be treated, or simply evaluated and monitored over time. I
    > read that inverted T waves has a lot of possible causes.

    Correct. Such changes are not a specific as others that can be seen on the EKG.

    Humbly,

    Andrew