ECG.

Andrew Brown

Guest
MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
despite inspiring

On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.

What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?

Thanks Andrew Brown

Andrew Brown wrote:

> MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
> and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
> one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
> a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
> technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
> something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
> despite inspiring
>
> On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
>
> What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?

The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
III.

> Thanks Andrew Brown

You are welcome.

Humbly,

Andrew
--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Andrew Brown wrote:
>
> > MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
> > and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
> > one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
> > a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
> > technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
> > something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
> > despite inspiring
> >
> > On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
> >
> > What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?
> >

> The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
> III.
>
> >Thanks for the observation :) It seems my General Practitioner

has finally relented and agreed to send me to a cardiologist to review
me. Although my doctor wasnt himself of the view that the ECG was
abnormal, I was quite sure that it is worth trying to eliminate
sinister causes for that T wave inversion, if nothing else certain
causes can be treated, or simply evaluated and monitored over time. I
read that inverted T waves has a lot of possible causes.

Kind regards Andrew Brown

Andrew Brown wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Andrew Brown wrote:
> >
> > > MY ECG can be seen here at http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/ekg1.jpg
> > > and http://members.lycos.co.uk/wawel6/Ekg2.jpg The first
> > > one shows "inverted T waves" ?? and the 2nd one, I was asked to take
> > > a deep breath (see the technician noted "Inspir" on the paper as the
> > > technican had seen the inverrted wave as it appeared. They said
> > > something like it would be more serious if it remained inverted
> > > despite inspiring
> > >
> > > On the 2nd one that instruction seems to have corrected the T wave.
> > >
> > > What are peoples impressions of these EKGs. ?
> > >

> > The inspiration did *not* completely correct the T wave inversion in lead
> > III.
> >
> > >Thanks for the observation :) It seems my General Practitioner

> has finally relented and agreed to send me to a cardiologist to review
> me.

Good.

> Although my doctor wasnt himself of the view that the ECG was
> abnormal, I was quite sure that it is worth trying to eliminate
> sinister causes for that T wave inversion, if nothing else certain
> causes can be treated, or simply evaluated and monitored over time. I
> read that inverted T waves has a lot of possible causes.

Correct. Such changes are not a specific as others that can be seen on the EKG.

Humbly,

Andrew