Echos from 2000? (Yellow Bike)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Christopher Jor, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
    (suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
    running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    Tags:

  2. Cbb

    Cbb Guest

    Read the messages. Someone saw a TV show with a Yellowbike interview. There were interested in where
    the trail in the show was. Yellowbike is defunct but Optima now has a US distributer again and a
    number of retailers. Craig Optima Baron (not a YellowBike but is a yellow bike)

    [email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
    > (suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
    > running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?
    >
    > Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  3. [email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
    > (suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
    > running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?
    >
    > Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

    NOW it is a little more understandable! The old Corsa, Zephyr, and MASA Slingshot appear, so
    Yellowbike is jealous of the interest. So where is the Vector?

    ;-)

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.