Echos from 2000? (Yellow Bike)

Christopher Jor

Guest
Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
(suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Read the messages. Someone saw a TV show with a Yellowbike interview. There were interested in where
the trail in the show was. Yellowbike is defunct but Optima now has a US distributer again and a
number of retailers. Craig Optima Baron (not a YellowBike but is a yellow bike)

[email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
> (suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
> running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

[email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Interesting, but is that post popping up for a reason? I enjoy mention of the Optima Rider
> (suspension, weight, clean front gearing, 26" back wheel, etc.), but I am not sure Yellow Bike is
> running full steam. Does someone know something I do not know?
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

NOW it is a little more understandable! The old Corsa, Zephyr, and MASA Slingshot appear, so
Yellowbike is jealous of the interest. So where is the Vector?

;-)

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.