  2. Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
    Subject: Eco friendly?
    From: STT <[email protected]>
    Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:26:06 GMT
    > Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the

    echo
    > friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh

    together,
    > I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and

    be
    > environmentally conscious. Especially since the valley near my mom's

    house
    > is literally being destroyed by people going off trail. - STT

    *yawn*

    JD is there an echo troll in here?

  3. Lloboto

    Lloboto Guest

    "STT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the echo
    > friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh

    together,
    > I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and be
    > environmentally conscious. Especially since the valley near my mom's house
    > is literally being destroyed by people going off trail. - STT

    Sounds like you screwed up your mom's house. Why do you want to screw up
    someone else's home too?
    Get off your little bicycle, and drive your SUV on the roads, you can go
    much faster, and not harm your trees, wimpy hugger.

  4. On 6 Dec 2004 22:17:35 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    ..Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
    ..From: STT <[email protected]>
    ..Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:26:06 GMT
    ..> Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the
    ..echo
    ..> friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh
    ..together,
    ..> I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and
    ..be
    ..> environmentally conscious.

    Then keep your bike on paved roads. DUH!
    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    STT wrote:
    > Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the echo
    > friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh together,
    > I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and be
    > environmentally conscious. Especially since the valley near my mom's house
    > is literally being destroyed by people going off trail. - STT

    Find any trail in Colorado that is open to mountainbikes, don't skid,
    don't leave any rubbish, stay on trail, be courteous to other users and
    encourage others to do the same. 'Bout as echo-friendly as you get.
    And don't hug the trees - you might damage them. Plant one instead.
    --
    Westie
    "Feeling all green this morning"

  6. Diogenes

    Diogenes Guest

    "STT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the echo
    > friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh

    together,
    > I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and be
    > environmentally conscious. Especially since the valley near my mom's house
    > is literally being destroyed by people going off trail. - STT

    Where is this valley near your Mom's house located?

  7. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
    > Subject: Eco friendly?
    > From: STT <[email protected]>
    > Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:26:06 GMT
    > > Hey - Not to be a tree-hugging whimp or anything, but where are the

    > echo
    > > friendly trails in the Colorado region? If I can scrape some dosh

    > together,
    > > I want to head out there over my spring break, but I like to try and

    > be
    > > environmentally conscious. Especially since the valley near my mom's

    > house
    > > is literally being destroyed by people going off trail. - STT

    > *yawn*
    >
    > JD is there an echo troll in here?

    Hey JD,

    Have you hugged your kid today, this week, this month, this year?

    BBBWWAAHHAA