econ-bent

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Glenn, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Help...I am building a econ-bent, but I am having a bit of trouble...I can't find the big print of
    the frame...so I can get it bent....I have the whole book...just cant find the sheet with the
    dimensions.....does anyone have a cad of the frame? or have the dia of what point to bend it?

    thanks...

    Glenn

    Tags:

  2. Glenn, Please post me your address offline and we'll drop a fresh copy in the mail to you. Do you
    need both drawings or just the tube fab one?

    Regards, Jeff cyclogical recumbent bicycles www.cyclogicalrecumbents.com