econ bent

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Glenn, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    Who here has built one? did you like it?? and should i use the muffler tube or use 4130?

    Tags:

  2. Micro-Flight

    Micro-Flight Guest

    I didn't make the econo bent but I did make a bent using muffler pipe. The decision to use muffler
    pipe was a question of economics. It's strong and easy to weld. I've talked with the owner and
    builder of the econo bent and he said it works very well. You may want to give him an email. I don't
    recall his email but if you co to the IHPV website, his construction details should still be there
    with his contact info.

    news:[email protected]...