Ed bites the dust, much to my satisfaction

peeininnepean

Apr 11, 2005
Boy, it sure has gotten quiet in here since Ed was exposed as living off a pork-barrel political job. It sure will be tough for him to argue about wasted taxpayer money, etc. Ed, your caped crusader act is dead. Now when you apply for CCA jobs and rant that your the best man, it'll be obvious that all you're looking for is a fresh trough to belly up to. Stick to Binghamton: looks like they're more tolerant of that kind of **** there.

peeininnepean said:
Boy, it sure has gotten quiet in here since Ed was exposed as living off a pork-barrel political job. It sure will be tough for him to argue about wasted taxpayer money, etc. Ed, your caped crusader act is dead. Now when you apply for CCA jobs and rant that your the best man, it'll be obvious that all you're looking for is a fresh trough to belly up to. Stick to Binghamton: looks like they're more tolerant of that kind of **** there.

I wonder if they would be interested in some Ed's other activities, interests, forum rants etc. ? maybe a link for the powers to be to some of his better diatribes?

peeininnepean said:
Boy, it sure has gotten quiet in here since Ed was exposed as living off a pork-barrel political job. It sure will be tough for him to argue about wasted taxpayer money, etc.
You are wrong. If Ed were a logical person, you might have a point, but to think that is to know little of Ed. Ed will come back, and will rant some more. He will refuse to answer the question of how he was hired, but he will point the finger at others, and complain about their hypocrisy. He will dismiss you all for having no clue. It's not over until he says it is.

I agree, though, if someone were to send some of these rants and barely veiled indications of political connection to the state senator, or his two bosses at the theater, he might be forced to quiet down. But Ed will never shut up, because then we wouldn't be talking about Ed and that's what it's all about for him.

Ahh, how misinformed!

You have to spend more time researching things here.

Everybody here is painfully aware of EVERYTHING I write. Ask around.

peeininnepean said:
The details, Falseto. How did you find out about the job, who hired you, and why you?
If you are referring to the theatre job, I was asked to do it by the Chairman of the Board of the project. He hired me because I was talented, exeperienced hardworking, trustworthy and reliable, same reason Hutsebaut asked me to work on the 2003 World Road Championships and why Daniel Mainbal (President of the Race) and Louis Barbeau (Quebec Cycling Federation) asked me to work on the 1999 Women's World Cup and Frank Scoscia asked me to work for the Shaklee Men' s Pro Team in California. They contacted me out of the blue

Next question.

Ed, Why are you not working for any of these people now? Did you get FIRED? Next question. How where the races today? Get wet? What no red carpet for the great Ed? I looked and looked but nobody seemed to know you?

Cheers
Bob the other Bob

I quit the World cup and Shaklee because of poor ownership. Tour Trans Canada was a one time event. Nature of the game unfortunately, especially in Canada.

I did get wet today but had a nice time. Brandon Crichton (Symmetrics) of Burlington, ON did very well in the lead break almost all day. Spoke to Johnny Harris and Tim Lefebvre.

Jim May, the organizer of the Chris Thater Memorial knows me. I was standing on the start finish line with him and Mayor Bucci of Binghamton last year. The new Mayor was not at the pro race today. I hardly expect a red carpet. Did you see one for anybody else?

Fausto Coppied said:
If you are referring to the theatre job, I was asked to do it by the Chairman of the Board of the project. He hired me because I was talented, exeperienced hardworking, trustworthy and reliable...
And how did he meet you, Ed? How did he know you exist? Oh, I know, your Binghamton roots are deep, your grandpa's name is on a plaque of veterans, along with 1,300 other names... But how did he meet you? What in your resume made him say, hmm, Ed is right for this work. How did he come to know of your trustworthiness and reliability?

Don't bother answering, we all know the answer. Ed you are so full of sh1t!

Gee, Peeininnepean, I'm sorry you did not like my response.

In what way am I full of ****?

I have the job.

I told you how I got it.

You don't like the answer.

What can I do?

Why don't you write the Chairman. Visit www.goodwilltheatre.net (as I'm sure you already have) and write him to ask how I got the job. Voice your concern. I'm sure you will get a very sympathetic ear.

Good luck.
Toodles...., you nameless, faceless, miserable coward!