ED Cycling

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by ICMLT, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. ICMLT

    ICMLT Guest

    I used to agree with most of you... but then ED happened to me - I
    still cannot believe it. I had cycled from Hungary to Greece in 10
    days. Today, 6 months after I still suffer from ED... I am very worried
    and I cant blame my partner for asking questions... I became a
    physiological thing now. I did know know about ED before... please be
    careful for your sake!
     
    Tags:


  2. Veloise

    Veloise Guest

    ICMLT wrote:
    > I used to agree with most of you... but then ED happened to me - I
    > still cannot believe it. I had cycled from Hungary to Greece in 10
    > days. Today, 6 months after I still suffer from ED... I am very worried
    > and I cant blame my partner for asking questions... I became a
    > physiological thing now. I did know know about ED before... please be
    > careful for your sake!


    ED only happens to me when reading this here NG.

    --Karen D.
    my brother's named Ed, too
     
  3. Mike Kruger

    Mike Kruger Guest

    "ICMLT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I used to agree with most of you... but then ED happened to me - I
    > still cannot believe it. I had cycled from Hungary to Greece in 10
    > days. Today, 6 months after I still suffer from ED... I am very worried
    > and I cant blame my partner for asking questions... I became a
    > physiological thing now. I did know know about ED before... please be
    > careful for your sake!
    >

    [At first, I thought this was another ED Dolan thread and was going to
    automatically delete it.]

    Yes, I'm sure you are worried and your partner is concerned. So far as I
    know, this type of problem is temporary, and in the later stages there is a
    psychological component when you don't trust the formerly reliable
    equipment.

    Obviously, one does have to be careful, particularly when drastically
    increasing mileage. It's easy not to notice numbness and fail to stop and
    rest, for example, when the rest of the body is aching.

    I wish you speedy recovery.
     
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    "ICMLT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > physiological thing now. I did know know about ED before... please be


    Yes, Bike Ed is very important! go to www.bikeleague.org for more info!

    > careful for your sake!


    Yes, only ride a well adjusted bike with a saddle that fits you. If anything
    hurts during a ride there is something wrong with your setup.
     
  5. Ken Pisichko

    Ken Pisichko Guest

    Veloise wrote:

    > ED only happens to me when reading this here NG.
    >
    > --Karen D.
    > my brother's named Ed, too


    Please elaborate on this -especially regarding the NGs there you don't have
    this affliction. Have you seen a physician about your "disorder"?
     
  6. Veloise

    Veloise Guest

    Ken Pisichko wrote:
    > Veloise wrote:
    >
    > > ED only happens to me when reading this here NG.
    > >
    > > --Karen D.
    > > my brother's named Ed, too

    >
    > Please elaborate on this -especially regarding the NGs there you don't have
    > this affliction. Have you seen a physician about your "disorder"?


    My father is a physician, and he is also named ED.

    HTH

    --Karen D.
     
  7. Dr. Khan

    Dr. Khan Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Veloise ([email protected]) wrote:
    > Ken Pisichko wrote:
    > > Veloise wrote:
    > >
    > > > ED only happens to me when reading this here NG.
    > > >
    > > > --Karen D.
    > > > my brother's named Ed, too

    > >
    > > Please elaborate on this -especially regarding the NGs there you don't have
    > > this affliction. Have you seen a physician about your "disorder"?

    >
    > My father is a physician, and he is also named ED.
    >
    > HTH


    I am a physician.

    My name is Dr. Khan.
     
  8. Veloise

    Veloise Guest

    Dr. Khan wrote:
    > I am a physician.
    >
    > My name is Dr. Khan.


    Egotistical much?

    --Karen D.
     
  9. Paul Hobson

    Paul Hobson Guest

    Dr. Khan wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Veloise ([email protected]) wrote:
    >
    >>Ken Pisichko wrote:
    >>
    >>>Veloise wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>ED only happens to me when reading this here NG.
    >>>>
    >>>>--Karen D.
    >>>>my brother's named Ed, too
    >>>
    >>>Please elaborate on this -especially regarding the NGs there you don't have
    >>>this affliction. Have you seen a physician about your "disorder"?

    >>
    >>My father is a physician, and he is also named ED.
    >>
    >>HTH

    >
    >
    > I am a physician.
    >
    > My name is Dr. Khan.


    http://www.doctorpundit.com/images/uploads/khan.jpg

    sorry

    \\paul
     
  10. nget

    nget New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2004
    Messages:
    332
    Likes Received:
    0
    Definitely not a recumbent.
     
  11. catzz66

    catzz66 Guest

    Veloise wrote:
    > Dr. Khan wrote:
    >
    >>I am a physician.
    >>
    >>My name is Dr. Khan.

    >
    >
    > Egotistical much?
    >
    > --Karen D.
    >


    You are not concerned about avoiding the Wrath of Khan?

    ===

    Khan: "Full power!"
    Joachim: "No, sir! You have Genesis! You can have whatever..."
    Khan: "[grabs Joachim in anger] Full power! Damn you!"
     
Loading...
Loading...