Ed Dolan JPEG "resting"

news:[email protected]...

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-Biker/Florida HPV Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.jpg

> I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what is depicted,
> perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15 minute, once a week program
> might help? It's only $50/month for 50 years.
>
> Your buddy Flabby

Hey Arne, it appears that "buddy Flabby" has got you a photo of a fat
cyclist that you can now download to your computer and use as wallpaper.
However, I think you should stay with your Catherine. The ethics of this is
at best questionable and I am going to wonder what Joe thinks of it as he
says this fellow in the photo is a friend of his.

For myself, I would never poke any fun at a person's physical aspect (as
opposed to his mental aspect) as there are always factors at play over which
we have little or no control. I have never been fat in my life (except very
recently), but I have always had great sympathy for those who are. The truth
is that most of us Americans are getting to be quite fat and almost everyone
I know is that way. Obesity is really a disease more than anything else.

PS. Where does Flabby Blabby come from? I vaguely recall it but I can't
place it.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-Biker/Florida HPV Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.jpg

> > I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what is depicted,
> > perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15 minute, once a week program
> > might help? It's only $50/month for 50 years.
> >
> > Your buddy Flabby

> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how to live and

what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-Biker/Florida HPV Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.jpg

> > I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what is depicted,
> > perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15 minute, once a week program
> > might help? It's only $50/month for 50 years.
> >
> > Your buddy Flabby

> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how to live and

what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

Good Grief Pat! What must your reading skills be like? Of course it is not
me, but it truly amazes me that you could think otherwise for even a minute.
Don't you know when someone is pulling your leg?

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:

> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...

Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
<http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>
> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...

> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
> <http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

Imagine the mentality of someone who would bother to research the Net for a
specific picture to make an asinine statement. Mr. Tom must have lots of
time on his hands. No wonder he is a failure as an engineer. He should have
been a script writer for Hollywood. Can't you just see him all engrossed in
the episodes of Mr. Ed, the famous talking horse. But I am glad that I am
able to afford him a second childhood where he can revert to a former
childhood which he apparently missed out on.

But still, it made me chuckle which I haven't done much of lately here on
ARBR, so I do appreciate his efforts to amuse me.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how to live and

what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

They're pulling you leg Pat.

The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney impersonator and
the guy on his left is an actor working as a space alien. No need to take
either of these fellows seriously.

skip

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

> > If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how to live and

> what
> > to think, well, that's just sad.
> >
> > Pat in TX
> >

> They're pulling your leg Pat.
>
> The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney impersonator

and
> the guy on his left is an actor working as a space alien. No need to take
> either of these fellows seriously.
>
> skip

Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this newsgroup is to read
your hilarious posts. Your mind works in mysterious ways. I am never able to
distance myself from the immediate import of a post like you are able to do,
apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you this talent.

--
Best Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Tom Sherman wrote:

> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>
>> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...

> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
> <http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

Which one's Ed?

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how to live and

> > what
> > > to think, well, that's just sad.
> > >
> > > Pat in TX
> > >

> > They're pulling your leg Pat.
> >
> > The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney impersonator

> and
> > the guy on his left is an actor working as a space alien. No need to

take
> > either of these fellows seriously.
> >
> > skip

> Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this newsgroup is to read
> your hilarious posts. Your mind works in mysterious ways. I am never able

> distance myself from the immediate import of a post like you are able to

do,
> apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you this talent.

Ed - You are so easily amused.

Everyone knows, of course, that the fellows in the photo actually are Larry
Varney and Bryan Ball.

skip

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:45:54 -0500, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]>:

>Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
><http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

That's his contribution to the "What's up with RANS" thread, I think?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

> On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:45:54 -0500, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
> >Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
> ><http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

> That's his contribution to the "What's up with RANS" thread, I think?

That thread died and went to hell long ago. Only an idiot like you would
think it was still viable.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

The late lamented Pikey wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...

>> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
>> <http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.
>>

> Which one's Ed?

LOL!

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The late lamented Pikey wrote:
>
> > Tom Sherman wrote:

> >> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
> >> <http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.
> >>

> > Which one's Ed?

> LOL!
>
> --
> Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Now one and all can clearly see why I have no respect for this newsgroup
whatsoever. Mr. Tom, formerly one of the stalwarts of this newsgroup, has
been reduced to idiocy by yours truly, yet he continues with his one note
Johnny bangfest. As if that is going to effect me one way or the other. But
I am glad that I have shown him up for the idiot that I have always known
him to be from day one. Anyone who espouses his liberals views has got to be
complete moron. Ding Dong Mr. Tom! What a dumbbell!

Hey, laugh at this you ****ing idiot from the Illinois Side - Mr. Tom is a
Turkey! Gobble , gobble, gobble!

LOL!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> news:[email protected]...

> what

> > > They're pulling your leg Pat.
> > >
> > > The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney impersonator

> and
> > > the guy on his left is an actor working as a space alien. No need to

> take
> > > either of these fellows seriously.
> > >
> > > skip

> > Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this newsgroup is to read
> > your hilarious posts. Your mind works in mysterious ways. I am never able

> > distance myself from the immediate import of a post like you are able to

> do,
> > apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you this talent.
> >

> Ed - You are so easily amused.
>
> Everyone knows, of course, that the fellows in the photo actually are Larry
> Varney and Bryan Ball.
>
> skip

What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized photograph) guys
are friends of mine!

Chere

Yes, lots of subliminal things going on here... most think Ed is a whacko,
but he get more press than anyone.... I can't help but think he is loving it
and having the time of his life.... he writes one note, gets 10 negative
troll.

Regarding the photos, someone must have put them on the web somewhere, and
that was the first mistake.
..
Arne, USA (I would take up golf, but I don't have the time)
..
..
news:[email protected]...

chere wrote:

> What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized photograph) guys
> are friends of mine!

Chere,

You are friends with the horse and its droppings? ;)

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Silly Side)

On 9 May 2004 04:45:10 -0700, [email protected] (chere) wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized photograph) guys
>are friends of mine!

It's suffering from Dolanitis. Like many irritations, it goes away of
its own accord if you leave it alone.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On 9 May 2004 04:45:10 -0700, [email protected] (chere) wrote in
> message <[email protected]>:
>
>>What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized photograph) guys
>>are friends of mine!

> It's suffering from Dolanitis. Like many irritations, it goes away of
> its own accord if you leave it alone.
>
> Guy
> --
> May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> 88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at Washington
> University

Preparation H seems particularly appropriate.