Ed Dolan JPEG "resting"

Flabbyblabbyrev

Guest
Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-
Biker/Florida%20HPV%20Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.j-
pg

I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what
is depicted, perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15
minute, once a week program might help? It's only
$50/month for 50 years.

Your buddy Flabby

"FlabbyBlabbyRevealed" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-
Biker/Florida%20HPV%20Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.j-
pg

> I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what is
> depicted, perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15 minute,
> once a week program might help? It's only $50/month for
> 50 years.
>
> Your buddy Flabby

Hey Arne, it appears that "buddy Flabby" has got you a photo
of a fat cyclist that you can now download to your computer
and use as wallpaper. However, I think you should stay with
your Catherine. The ethics of this is at best questionable
and I am going to wonder what Joe thinks of it as he says
this fellow in the photo is a friend of his.

For myself, I would never poke any fun at a person's
physical aspect (as opposed to his mental aspect) as there
are always factors at play over which we have little or no
control. I have never been fat in my life (except very
recently), but I have always had great sympathy for those
who are. The truth is that most of us Americans are getting
to be quite fat and almost everyone I know is that way.
Obesity is really a disease more than anything else.

PS. Where does Flabby Blabby come from? I vaguely recall it
but I can't place it.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-
Biker/Florida%20HPV%20Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.j-
pg

> I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what is
> depicted, perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15 minute,
> once a week program might help? It's only $50/month for
> 50 years.
>
> Your buddy Flabby

If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how
to live and what to think, well, that's just sad.

Pat in TX

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-
Biker/Florida%20HPV%20Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.j-
pg

> > I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what
> > is depicted, perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15
> > minute, once a week program might help? It's only
> > $50/month for 50 years.
> >
> > Your buddy Flabby
>
> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how
> to live and
what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/EZ-
Biker/Florida%20HPV%20Event/?action=view&current=DSC01054.j-
pg

> > I recall news of your slight weight gain but from what
> > is depicted, perhaps consideration for the BoFlex 15
> > minute, once a week program might help? It's only
> > $50/month for 50 years.
> >
> > Your buddy Flabby
>
> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how
> to live and
what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

Good Grief Pat! What must your reading skills be like? Of
course it is not me, but it truly amazes me that you could
think otherwise for even a minute. Don't you know when
someone is pulling your leg?

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>
> > Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...
>
> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork:
> <http://www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.

Imagine the mentality of someone who would bother to
research the Net for a specific picture to make an asinine
statement. Mr. Tom must have lots of time on his hands. No
wonder he is a failure as an engineer. He should have been a
script writer for Hollywood. Can't you just see him all
engrossed in the episodes of Mr. Ed, the famous talking
horse. But I am glad that I am able to afford him a second
childhood where he can revert to a former childhood which he
apparently missed out on.

But still, it made me chuckle which I haven't done much
of lately here on ARBR, so I do appreciate his efforts
to amuse me.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone how
> to live and
what
> to think, well, that's just sad.
>
> Pat in TX

They're pulling you leg Pat.

The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney
impersonator and the guy on his left is an actor working as
a space alien. No need to take either of these fellows
seriously.

skip

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone
> > how to live and
> what
> > to think, well, that's just sad.
> >
> > Pat in TX
> >
> They're pulling your leg Pat.
>
> The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry Varney
> impersonator
and
> the guy on his left is an actor working as a space alien.
> No need to take either of these fellows seriously.
>
> skip

Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this
newsgroup is to read your hilarious posts. Your mind works
in mysterious ways. I am never able to distance myself from
the immediate import of a post like you are able to do,
apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you
this talent.

--
Best Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:B4mdnaXbroSaZQfdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > If this really is Ed Dolan, the man who tells everyone
> > > how to live and
> > what
> > > to think, well, that's just sad.
> > >
> > > Pat in TX
> > >
> > They're pulling your leg Pat.
> >
> > The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry
> > Varney impersonator
> and
> > the guy on his left is an actor working as a space
> > alien. No need to
take
> > either of these fellows seriously.
> >
> > skip
>
> Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this
> newsgroup is to read your hilarious posts. Your mind works
> in mysterious ways. I am never able
> distance myself from the immediate import of a post like
> you are able to
do,
> apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you
> this talent.

Ed - You are so easily amused.

Everyone knows, of course, that the fellows in the photo
actually are Larry Varney and Bryan Ball.

skip

> On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:45:54 -0500, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote in message <2g04d6F2uno0U1@uni-
> berlin.de>:
>
> >Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork: <http://-
> >www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.
>
> That's his contribution to the "What's up with RANS"
> thread, I think?

That thread died and went to hell long ago. Only an idiot
like you would think it was still viable.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

The late lamented Pikey wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>>
>>> Here's a shot of you in your now famous blue T-shirt!...
>>

>> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork: <http://-
>> www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.
>>

> Which one's Ed?

LOL!

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The late lamented Pikey wrote:
>
> > Tom Sherman wrote:

> >> Here is a picture of Ed admiring his handiwork: <http:-
> >> //www.yourneighborhoodnews.com/banhorsemanure.jpg>.
> >>

> > Which one's Ed?
>
> LOL!
>
> --
> Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Now one and all can clearly see why I have no respect for
this newsgroup whatsoever. Mr. Tom, formerly one of the
stalwarts of this newsgroup, has been reduced to idiocy by
yours truly, yet he continues with his one note Johnny
bangfest. As if that is going to effect me one way or the
other. But I am glad that I have shown him up for the idiot
that I have always known him to be from day one. Anyone who
espouses his liberals views has got to be complete moron.
Ding Dong Mr. Tom! What a dumbbell!

Turkey! Gobble , gobble, gobble!

LOL!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Xp-dnV3JaIsaggbdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> >
> > "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:B4mdnaXbroSaZQfdRVn-
> > [email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Pat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> what

> > > They're pulling your leg Pat.
> > >
> > > The guy in the blue tee-shirt is a well known Larry
> > > Varney impersonator
> and
> > > the guy on his left is an actor working as a space
> > > alien. No need to
> take
> > > either of these fellows seriously.
> > >
> > > skip
> >
> > Skip, I swear to God the only reason I stay on this
> > newsgroup is to read your hilarious posts. Your mind
> > works in mysterious ways. I am never able
> > distance myself from the immediate import of a post like
> > you are able to
> do,
> > apparently effortlessly. You have no idea how I envy you
> > this talent.
> >

> Ed - You are so easily amused.
>
> Everyone knows, of course, that the fellows in the photo
> actually are Larry Varney and Bryan Ball.
>
> skip

What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized
photograph) guys are friends of mine!

Chere

Yes, lots of subliminal things going on here... most think
Ed is a whacko, but he get more press than anyone.... I
can't help but think he is loving it and having the time of
his life.... he writes one note, gets 10 negative
feeding the troll.

Regarding the photos, someone must have put them on the web
somewhere, and that was the first mistake. . Arne, USA (I
would take up golf, but I don't have the time) . . "chere"

chere wrote:

> ... What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized
> photograph) guys are friends of mine!

Chere,

You are friends with the horse and its droppings? ;)

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Silly Side)

On 9 May 2004 04:45:10 -0700, [email protected] (chere) wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized
>photograph) guys are friends of mine!

It's suffering from Dolanitis. Like many irritations, it
goes away of its own accord if you leave it alone.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On 9 May 2004 04:45:10 -0700, [email protected] (chere)
> wrote in message
> <[email protected]>:
>
>>What is happening to this n/g??? These (plagiarized
>>photograph) guys are friends of mine!
>
> It's suffering from Dolanitis. Like many irritations, it
> goes away of its own accord if you leave it alone.
>
> Guy
> --
> May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle
> after posting. http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> 88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
> Washington University

Preparation H seems particularly appropriate.