Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> HEADward,
>
> Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
> worthless?

Well, you are at least quoting me, but there is still something messed up
with your formatting. I do not understand why someone who is sophisticated
with computers does not use a proper newsreader. Why are you continuing to
use the Google website? Do you not have OE on your computer?

> ... Just the ones where you make your unwelcome presence known.
> Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for your unharnessed, unruly ego run
> amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for your
> regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... your tiresome inane dogma. Your
> very presence tends to diminish the value of any newsgroup.

Yawn!

> I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
> powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might
> be
> worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with
> all
> the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.
>
> ... Let's employ your own reasoning, shall we. You said, "It takes a
> bit of intelligence to find intelligence". If we accept your premise,
> then it logically follows since you have never encountered intelligence
> in a newsgroup, then you are simply lacking the intelligence to
> recognize intelligence when you encounter it. Bravo Ed!

Nope! I have already explained that I am too lazy to do any of the leg work
involved. Besides, I despair of there ever being any such thing as an
intelligent newsgroup. The format itself is against it. You simply must have
a moderator or else all you get is bedlam.

> I need a newsgroup that reeks of intelligence - something that can
> engage my
> mind.
>
> ... And we need a newsgroup devoid of your presence. Why don't you go
> play in traffic, since you have been entertaining thoughts of suicide
> as of late?
>
> I am sick and tired of expending nothing but invective on my inferiors
> who are not worthy of me.
>
> ... Then give it up, as we are sick entire of your prosaic, repetitious
> ********.
>
> Yea, I am Great, but surely there are others in
> this world of Usenet who are up to my Greatness.
>
> ... Megalomaniac, I though you've said that no one was your
> intellectual. Whereas many would disagree, we would be willing for you
> to delude yourself into thinking so and encourage you to leave us the
> "unworthy" to our own devices.

Yawn! JimmyMac is the only person I know who can go on and on and never say
anything. It actually takes talent to be able to do this sort of thing. He
is almost worthy of me, but not quite.

> I do not want a newsgroup full of kooks
>
> ... I think you just read your cue card. Good-bye.
>
> , even though they may all have
> genius IQs'. I do not like crazies. I want substantial men of the world
> who
> know how to discuss things intelligently.
>
> ... Notice how the closet queen excluded the fairer sex.

There are no women on any these cycling newsgroups except for a couple of
mindless kooks. I wonder where Claire is off to this weekend?

> I am sick and tired of the kind of
> children you find on cycling newsgroups. Wouldn't you like to be rid of
> me
> so you could go back to your childish babble uninterrupted by any
> glimmers
> of intelligence?
>
> ... Did Ed Dolan just call for a vote?
>
> Of course you would. Children only like to be with other
> children. So find me a newsgroup that is worthy of my Greatness.
>
> ... alt.bigoted.emotionally-challenged.egomaniacal.misanthrope
> ... alt.HEADwardTheGRATE.OurLadyofPerpetualSorryAsses

And gobbledygook to you too!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
>> Poor Fab is now showing his true colors, but I always knew he was an
>> idiot

> from day one. All one note Johnnies are idiots and the one and only
> subject on his pea size brain lately is wanking. Formerly his only subject
> was going fast on his freaking bike. He has a very small brain which
> accounts for all his wrong notes.

Anyway, are you still riding the bent?

Quoth ED (imagine that, your name is a abbreviation for the lack of
ability to 'get it up'):

> ...as it takes a bit of intelligence to find intelligence.

So that's why you can't find your 'intelligent newsgroup'.

D'ohBoy

Quoth ED (imagine that, your name is an abbreviation for the lack of
ability to 'get it up'):

> ...as it takes a bit of intelligence to find intelligence.

So that's why you can't find your 'intelligent newsgroup'.

D'ohBoy

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Ed wrote:
>> Anyone but me ever notice how all idiots have really
>> stupid names.
>>
>> Ed

> Or names that are the usual abbreviation for Erectile Dysfunction?

Mostly idiots have no names at all. They like user names so they cannot be
held accountable for all their stupid, inane remarks. Neil here (neil0502)
illustrates this to perfection. He and Flabby are both into nothing but
wanking. Just a couple of monkeys in a zoo cage is all they amount to.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"D'ohBoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Quoth ED (imagine that, your name is an abbreviation for the lack of
> ability to 'get it up'):
>
>> ...as it takes a bit of intelligence to find intelligence.

> So that's why you can't find your 'intelligent newsgroup'.
>
> D'ohBoy

"Nope! I have already explained that I am too lazy to do any of the leg work
involved. Besides, I despair of there ever being any such thing as an
intelligent newsgroup. The format itself is against it. You simply must have
a moderator or else all you get is bedlam." - Ed Dolan

"The reason I do not embark on my own search for an intelligent newsgroup is
that I am way too lazy for that. Unlike most of the rest of you, I am not an
eager beaver looking for new worlds to conquer. I am old and tired and fed
up with human folly. With wisdom goes much sorrow. Please note my signature
if you would know me." - Ed Dolan

Now you see the importance of reading all the various topic threads, not
just those that you are posting to.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<snippage of a lotta ed-isms>

Ed, you crack my ass up! You so frickin hilarious!

Keep it up dude, I love your patter, even if no one else does!

And I intentionally ignore all but your latest posts to contribute to
your state of frustration!

D'ohBoy the Great

"D'ohBoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> <snippage of a lotta ed-isms>
>
> Ed, you crack my ass up! You so frickin hilarious!
>
> Keep it up dude, I love your patter, even if no one else does!
>
> And I intentionally ignore all but your latest posts to contribute to
> your state of frustration!
>
> D'ohBoy the Great

Yea, I am a deep study, that is for sure. Can you imagine that some of these
idiots on these freaking cycling newsgroups (ARBR and RBM) have actually
been dumb enough to kill file me? Hells Bells, I ought to be charging them a
good hefty fee for the rare privilege of reading my messages.

Always remember that no man is a prophet in his home country. My Greatness
is for future generations who will review my messages on the Google archive
and marvel at my genius that passed all but unnoticed by my contemporaries.
But that is ever the way of Great Ones like myself.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. You must delete "the Great" from your signature. These freaking cycling
newsgroups are not capable of absorbing more than one Great One. Besides, I
am also a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great. So far,
no one else has disputed my claim to Great Holiness. I think it is because
no one else wants to be poor, chaste and humble like ME!

ED admonished me:

> You must delete "the Great" from your signature. These freaking cycling
> newsgroups are not capable of absorbing more than one Great One. Besides, I
> am also a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great. So far,
> no one else has disputed my claim to Great Holiness. I think it is because
> no one else wants to be poor, chaste and humble like ME!

My greatness is seated in my lack of exceptionality - I am neither rich
nor poor, chaste nor impure, humble nor full of hubris (like yourself).
This, then is my greatness, my adherence to pure mediocrity in all
things!

Ed, in order to truly achieve sainthood (as I didn't see you on the
list), you must shed your hubris like a lizard sheds its skin. You
cannot attain sainthood without total submission to *The Wheel*,
including giving up your foolish belief in your greatness. I will
attend to your achievement of said goal by being your shepherd in this.

I am now your best friend! I used to be Sornson's, but I tire of him.
You, on the other hand, represent a true challenge, put to me by *The
Wheel*! I am here for you, always! Let us begin your journey as
brothers in spirit!

D'ohBoy the Great
aka
Saint D'ohBoy the Great - Order of Perpetual Pedal Motion - Wisconsin

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> So why not use your real name? Hiding something?

>> Your passport reads Ed Dolan the Great???

> My real name is in my address heading. My signature is there to amuse
> fools like you.

not using your real name --> lack of confidence.

Mark

"D'ohBoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ED admonished me:
>
>> You must delete "the Great" from your signature. These freaking cycling
>> newsgroups are not capable of absorbing more than one Great One. Besides,
>> am also a Great Saint known far and wide as Saint Edward the Great. So
>> far,
>> no one else has disputed my claim to Great Holiness. I think it is
>> because
>> no one else wants to be poor, chaste and humble like ME!

> My greatness is seated in my lack of exceptionality - I am neither rich
> nor poor, chaste nor impure, humble nor full of hubris (like yourself).
> This, then is my greatness, my adherence to pure mediocrity in all
> things!

EVERYONE is unexceptional and mediocre. I thought that was common knowledge.
Some few men do have exceptional talents in one area or another, but over
all, all men are common. Yes, even the Great Beethoven was quite common in
all essential elements. He was just another human being, no more and no
less. Einstein too!

> Ed, in order to truly achieve sainthood (as I didn't see you on the
> list), you must shed your hubris like a lizard sheds its skin. You
> cannot attain sainthood without total submission to *The Wheel*,
> including giving up your foolish belief in your greatness. I will
> attend to your achievement of said goal by being your shepherd in this.

Obedience is the one vow I can never take which is why I can never truly be
a Saint in the Holy Roman Catholic Church, the one and only true religion.
But other than that, I am a thousand times better than the common run of
humanity. I urge you to go back on this forum and read someone like Slugger
to know what I am talking about. Slugger was truly common without a trace of
any redeeming value. These newsgroups are chock full of characters like
Slugger. My type is actually quite rare.

> I am now your best friend! I used to be Sornson's, but I tire of him.
> You, on the other hand, represent a true challenge, put to me by *The
> Wheel*! I am here for you, always! Let us begin your journey as
> brothers in spirit!

That would be Sorni? Hells Bells, there is no one on RBM who is worthy of
me. They post their freaking one-liners like they are pregnant with wisdom
when all they are pregnant with is ****. I used to think ARBR was the
dumbest possible newsgroup in the universe, but I now think that ARBR is a
paragon of virtue compared to RBM. Every time I think of RBM, I think of
Bill Baka. Ugh!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

> D'ohBoy the Great
> aka
> Saint D'ohBoy the Great - Order of Perpetual Pedal Motion - Wisconsin

PS. So, you are from Wisconsin? It is the greatest state of all for cycling.
Your bike trails are not as good as those in Minnesota, but your back roads
are ideal for cycling. I do not believe there is a better state in the
country for cycle touring. Even Greg LeMond agrees with me about this. He
thinks only Switzerland is better than Wisconsin, but screw those g.d.
mountains. Anyone who likes to bike in the mountains is a nut case - and
probably a liberal to boot.

PS2. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Your passport reads Ed Dolan the Great???

>> My real name is in my address heading. My signature is there to amuse
>> fools like you.

> not using your real name --> lack of confidence.
>
> Mark

What are you talking about? I use my real name all the time - over and over
in every message. I am Ed Dolan and my full name is Edward Dolan. Both names
are there for all the world to see in my every post.

I use my name because I stand by everything I say. I do not say things that
the anonymous slobs and cretins say and then run and hide like they do. I do
not hide behind user names either. If you want to be hidden, why not get
thee to a graveyard and die. The cemeteries are full of anonymous souls whom
no one knows. That is not for me. I want to be known. I am proud of my name
and I want to shove it down every possible throat in the known universe.

I find it impossible to treat those who do not use their real names with
anything but contempt. I truly do not understand why anyone would want to
hide their name unless they are engaged in criminal activity. Our names are
who we are. God, it just boggles my mind that someone would want to be
anonymous - nothing but a cipher, a ghost, a phantom. Screw that! I am Ed
Dolan the Great and I want all you cretins to know it!

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > HEADward,
> >
> > Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
> > worthless?

> Well, you are at least quoting me, but there is still something messed up
> with your formatting. I do not understand why someone who is sophisticated
> with computers does not use a proper newsreader. Why are you continuing to
> use the Google website? Do you not have OE on your computer?

Because I like to do to you what you do to others ... aggravate and
I've told you that before.

> > ... Just the ones where you make your unwelcome presence known.
> > Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for your unharnessed, unruly ego run
> > amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for your
> > regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... your tiresome inane dogma. Your
> > very presence tends to diminish the value of any newsgroup.

> Yawn!

Snappy comeback ... brain dead.

> > I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
> > powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might
> > be
> > worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with
> > all
> > the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.
> >
> > ... Let's employ your own reasoning, shall we. You said, "It takes a
> > bit of intelligence to find intelligence". If we accept your premise,
> > then it logically follows since you have never encountered intelligence
> > in a newsgroup, then you are simply lacking the intelligence to
> > recognize intelligence when you encounter it. Bravo Ed!

> Nope! I have already explained that I am too lazy to do any of the leg work
> involved. Besides, I despair of there ever being any such thing as an
> intelligent newsgroup. The format itself is against it. You simply must have
> a moderator or else all you get is bedlam.

Is this the same Ed Dolan who has trashed moderated forums again and
again? The conundrum continues.

> > I need a newsgroup that reeks of intelligence - something that can
> > engage my
> > mind.
> >
> > ... And we need a newsgroup devoid of your presence. Why don't you go
> > play in traffic, since you have been entertaining thoughts of suicide
> > as of late?
> >
> > I am sick and tired of expending nothing but invective on my inferiors
> > who are not worthy of me.
> >
> > ... Then give it up, as we are sick entire of your prosaic, repetitious
> > ********.
> >
> > Yea, I am Great, but surely there are others in
> > this world of Usenet who are up to my Greatness.
> >
> > ... Megalomaniac, I thought you've said that no one was your
> > intellectual equal. Whereas many would disagree, we would be willing for you
> > to delude yourself into thinking so and encourage you to leave us the
> > "unworthy" to our own devices.

> Yawn! JimmyMac is the only person I know who can go on and on and never say
> anything. It actually takes talent to be able to do this sort of thing. He
> is almost worthy of me, but not quite.

If you had a reading level beyon 6th grade, perhaps you would be able
to comprehend what is being written.

> > I do not want a newsgroup full of kooks
> >
> > ... I think you just read your cue card. Good-bye.
> >
> > , even though they may all have
> > genius IQs'. I do not like crazies. I want substantial men of the world
> > who
> > know how to discuss things intelligently.
> >
> > ... Notice how the closet queen excluded the fairer sex.

> There are no women on any these cycling newsgroups except for a couple of
> mindless kooks. I wonder where Claire is off to this weekend?
>
> > I am sick and tired of the kind of
> > children you find on cycling newsgroups. Wouldn't you like to be rid of
> > me
> > so you could go back to your childish babble uninterrupted by any
> > glimmers
> > of intelligence?
> >
> > ... Did Ed Dolan just call for a vote?
> >
> > Of course you would. Children only like to be with other
> > children. So find me a newsgroup that is worthy of my Greatness.
> >
> > ... alt.bigoted.emotionally-challenged.egomaniacal.misanthrope
> > ... alt.HEADwardTheGRATE.OurLadyofPerpetualSorryAsses

> And gobbledygook to you too!

Another snappy comeback. I can't bear it. Where does he come up with
such witticisms?

Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > HEADward,
>> >
>> > Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
>> > worthless?

>> Well, you are at least quoting me, but there is still something messed up
>> with your formatting. I do not understand why someone who is
>> sophisticated
>> with computers does not use a proper newsreader. Why are you continuing
>> use the Google website? Do you not have OE on your computer?

> Because I like to do to you what you do to others ... aggravate and
> I've told you that before.

Aggravate me all you want, but do it in the correct format. After all, there
are other readers to consider, not just yourself. How is it possible to get
so selfish?
[...]

>> Nope! I have already explained that I am too lazy to do any of the leg
>> work
>> involved. Besides, I despair of there ever being any such thing as an
>> intelligent newsgroup. The format itself is against it. You simply must
>> have
>> a moderator or else all you get is bedlam.

> Is this the same Ed Dolan who has trashed moderated forums again and
> again? The conundrum continues.

I have never posted to a moderated forum and I read damn few of them. Yet, I
know what works and what doesn't work. An unmoderated forum does not work.
Ed Gin proved that to me several years ago. An unmoderated forum like ARBR
and RBM is nothing but the devil's playground. The sooner everyone learns
this, the better.
[...]

>> > ... alt.bigoted.emotionally-challenged.egomaniacal.misanthrope
>> > ... alt.HEADwardTheGRATE.OurLadyofPerpetualSorryAsses

>> And gobbledygook to you too!

> Another snappy comeback. I can't bear it. Where does he come up with
> such witticisms?

I have already told you many times that I am not into wit. I am only into
the broadest type of parody. All you need is a kindergarten education to
understand what I am saying.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Sorry for the intrusion, but I felt it necessary to correct the misspelling
in the thread subject line.

Carry on...

GG

Gary... no one is reading. This is just Ed carrying on a converstion
with himself posing as JimmyMac. Now we'll see posts from both of
him/them that protest.

But no one will read them either.

Will,

Click show opitons . show original and you will note from the header
information that indeed Ed and I are not one and the same. You should
be able to detect an obvious difference in our writing styles as well.
I have lots of issues with the GRATE one ... HEAD Dolan, but I'll give
him this much. He post as himself and does not forge email headers to
assume someon else's identity. This is not the nature of the beast.
He is proud of what and who he is and that is part an parcel of the
problem.

Jim McNamara

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> not using your real name --> lack of confidence.
>>

> What are you talking about? I use my real name all the time - over and
> over

<snip>

> anonymous - nothing but a cipher, a ghost, a phantom. Screw that! I am Ed
> Dolan the Great and I want all you cretins to know it!

You don't know if your name is Ed Dolan or Edward Dolan or Edward Dolan the
Great or Ed Dolan the Great? Or you got a passport for every name? Stick
with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>> not using your real name --> lack of confidence.
>>>

>> What are you talking about? I use my real name all the time - over and
>> over

> <snip>
>
>> anonymous - nothing but a cipher, a ghost, a phantom. Screw that! I am Ed
>> Dolan the Great and I want all you cretins to know it!

> You don't know if your name is Ed Dolan or Edward Dolan or Edward Dolan
> the Great or Ed Dolan the Great? Or you got a passport for every name?
> Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
>
> Mark

Nay, one name is not enough for One so Great as Myself. Many variants are
called for, depending on the situation I am addressing. I could never live
with a name so insignificant as just plain 'Mark.' I am not small enough for
that.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Will,
>
> Click show opitons . show original and you will note from the header
> information that indeed Ed and I are not one and the same. You should
> be able to detect an obvious difference in our writing styles as well.
> I have lots of issues with the GRATE one ... HEAD Dolan, but I'll give
> him this much. He post as himself and does not forge email headers to
> assume someon else's identity. This is not the nature of the beast.
> He is proud of what and who he is and that is part an parcel of the
> problem.

Yes, and JimmyMac also plays the game of Usenet fair and square. That is why
I do not mind him at all. Lately he has been getting into some borderline
language, but I attribute that to my resoluteness which is enough to drive
anyone halfway insane.

Bottom line - neither JimmyMac nor myself are like Ed Gin. Ed Gin was into
sock puppets big time as well as every other kind of Usenet behavior that is
borderline illegal and/or immoral. Once I decide a poster is a scoundrel he
will reap nothing but my wrath. Play the game of Usenet fair and square and
I will put up with almost anything.