Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Nay, one name is not enough for One so Great as Myself. Many variants are
> called for, depending on the situation I am addressing. I could never live
> with a name so insignificant as just plain 'Mark.' I am not small enough
> for that.

Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.

Mark

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>> Nay, one name is not enough for One so Great as Myself. Many variants are
>> called for, depending on the situation I am addressing. I could never
>> live with a name so insignificant as just plain 'Mark.' I am not small
>> enough for that.

> Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
>
> Mark

Is Mark a parrot? Does nothing I say make an impression on him? Am I really
just talking and listening to myself? If so, that is not so bad as I like to
talk to someone intelligent and I also like to listen to someone
intelligent. Why should someone as Great as MYSELF ever bother to talk to
the lesser breeds let alone listen to them. Henceforth, I shall only talk to
MYSELF and listen to MYSELF. Yea, it is the best of both worlds.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
>>>
>>> Mark

>> Is Mark a parrot? Does nothing I say make an impression on him? Am I
>> really

> Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
>
> Mark

You confounded moron! I have supreme confidence in who I am. There has never
been anyone on these freaking cycling newsgroups who has been able to shake
my confidence in MYSELF in the slightest. How could it be otherwise. All
others are midgets and dwarfs and I am a GIANT. Think of ME as GOD and
yourself as an ant or a termite and you will have the proportions and your
perspective right.

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Is Mark a parrot? Does nothing I say make an impression on him? Am I
> >> really

> > Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
> >
> > Mark

> You confounded moron! I have supreme confidence in who I am. There has never
> been anyone on these freaking cycling newsgroups who has been able to shake
> my confidence in MYSELF in the slightest. How could it be otherwise. All
> others are midgets and dwarfs and I am a GIANT. Think of ME as GOD and
> yourself as an ant or a termite and you will have the proportions and your
> perspective right.

Possessed by a distended sense of self-importance, Ed Dolan pollutes
ARBR with his monotonous, officious blather, deluding himself into
believing that his rhetoric is inspiring and enlightening ...
balderdash. Nothing could be further from the truth. There's no fool
like an old fool. - Jim McNamara

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

[...]
>> > Stick with one name and gain some confidence in who you are.
>> >
>> > Mark

>> You confounded moron! I have supreme confidence in who I am. There has
>> never
>> been anyone on these freaking cycling newsgroups who has been able to
>> shake
>> my confidence in MYSELF in the slightest. How could it be otherwise. All
>> others are midgets and dwarfs and I am a GIANT. Think of ME as GOD and
>> yourself as an ant or a termite and you will have the proportions and
>> your
>> perspective right.

> Possessed by a distended sense of self-importance, Ed Dolan pollutes
> ARBR with his monotonous, officious blather, deluding himself into
> believing that his rhetoric is inspiring and enlightening ...
> balderdash. Nothing could be further from the truth. There's no fool
> like an old fool. - Jim McNamara

Well, finally JimmyMac is posting correctly!

Yes, my message was a throwaway post but that is because I am responding to
a throwaway post. When someone posts some substance, I will respond with
substance, but when others just post nonsense, then that is how I respond
myself. What the hell do you think Mark is doing except trying to tweak me?
So I tweak him back. Try to get real, why don't you?

My writing remains the standard by which all others should model themselves,
with or without the invective. Even Tom Sherman, as correct as he was, could
not come up to my inimitable style. I must confess, JimmyMac is getting
better and better lately. The one thing he needs to avoid at all costs is
wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us are
idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
> newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us are
> idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

Nicely said, but you used far too many words.

Mark

Ed,

I stand corrected about posting correctly. I must have slipped up.
Not using a newsreader, Google allows one to post correctly (according
to your mandate) for only the very first time, so you will just
continue to be disappointed. Get over it.

Your writing remains the standard, by whose measure ... YOURS??? Your
writing style is inimitable because no one desire to emulate you for
reasons that are self-explanatory.

I repeat, since this has not sunk into your thick skull the first
several dozen timed I said it ... I do not need your advice and I am
in no need of your opinion or your approval. I was not put on God's
green earth to live up to your expectations. Got it now ... brain
dead???

Ed, I think back when you were young (way ... way back), mommy and
daddy said that you could be whatever you wanted to be and you opted to
be an asshole. Now I've tried to see things from your point of view,
but I just can't get my head that far up my ass!!!

Jim McNamara

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> wordiness - and long windedness in general. No one on these freaking
>> newsgroups will put up with long-windedness. That is because 90% of us
>> are idiots and cannot focus on anything for more than a few seconds.

> Nicely said, but you used far too many words.
>
> Mark

A message to Usenet should be of a certain length, not too long and not too
short. Mark consistently posts too short. This makes him look like an idiot.
Whether he really is an idiot or not we will not know for sure until he
posts a medium length message. As it is, I have him down for a one-liner
type of idiot. Those who posts one-liners to Usenet are ipso facto idiots in
my scheme of things.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed,
>
> I stand corrected about posting correctly. I must have slipped up.
> Not using a newsreader, Google allows one to post correctly (according
> to your mandate) for only the very first time, so you will just
> continue to be disappointed. Get over it.
>
> Your writing remains the standard, by whose measure ... YOURS??? Your
> writing style is inimitable because no one desire to emulate you for
> reasons that are self-explanatory.
>
> I repeat, since this has not sunk into your thick skull the first
> several dozen timed I said it ... I do not need your advice and I am
> in no need of your opinion or your approval. I was not put on God's
> green earth to live up to your expectations. Got it now ... brain
> dead???
>
> Ed, I think back when you were young (way ... way back), mommy and
> daddy said that you could be whatever you wanted to be and you opted to
> be an asshole. Now I've tried to see things from your point of view,
> but I just can't get my head that far up my ass!!!
>
> Jim McNamara

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I can't
be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the acceptable
manner or get lost.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whether he really is an idiot or not we will not know for sure until he
> posts a medium length message.

Aha, you don't remember the medium-sized messages that I sent in the
beginning of the threads. So why waste time with a brain-dead like you???

Mark.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Whether he really is an idiot or not we will not know for sure until he
>> posts a medium length message.

> Aha, you don't remember the medium-sized messages that I sent in the
> beginning of the threads. So why waste time with a brain-dead like you???
>
> Mark.

You need to post medium-sized messages ALL the time. Why should the rest of
us bother with one-liner idiots like you? Maybe you could save up your words
until they reach an adult-sized length.

I stand by my contention that one-liners are ever the province of idiots.
Mark proves this every time he posts. I have never known anyone who was into
one-liners who did not prove himself to be an idiot. They all seem to have
so little to say - and yet want to say it anyway, just like a child or a
babbling baby.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Whether he really is an idiot or not we will not know for sure until he
>>> posts a medium length message.

>> Aha, you don't remember the medium-sized messages that I sent in the
>> beginning of the threads. So why waste time with a brain-dead like you???
>>
>> Mark.

> You need to post medium-sized messages ALL the time. Why should the rest
> of us bother with one-liner idiots like you? Maybe you could save up your
> words until they reach an adult-sized length.
>
> I stand by my contention that one-liners are ever the province of idiots.
> Mark proves this every time he posts. I have never known anyone who was
> into one-liners who did not prove himself to be an idiot. They all seem to
> have so little to say - and yet want to say it anyway, just like a child
> or a babbling baby.

Sure. One liners and long-windedness - the latter essentially being your
posts. Amazing how little you have to say yet you need to use so many words.

Mark.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

[...]
>> I stand by my contention that one-liners are ever the province of idiots.
>> Mark proves this every time he posts. I have never known anyone who was
>> into one-liners who did not prove himself to be an idiot. They all seem
>> to have so little to say - and yet want to say it anyway, just like a
>> child or a babbling baby.

> Sure. One liners and long-windedness - the latter essentially being your
> posts. Amazing how little you have to say yet you need to use so many
> words.

Jim McNamara is the only long-winded poster these newsgroups have ever been
afflicted with. My posts are just the right length - something for everyone
to read and thereby get some enjoyment and inspiration to brighten up their
otherwise miserable humdrum lives.

You do not read the Great Ed Dolan for his content so much as you do for his
inimitable style. Once you have grasped that, you will see immediately
wherein my Greatness lies.The most common reaction to Ed Dolan the Great is
the emotion of awe. You need to get with the program.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Sure. One liners and long-windedness - the latter essentially being your
>> posts. Amazing how little you have to say yet you need to use so many
>> words.

> You do not read the Great Ed Dolan for his content so much as you do for
> his

Good that you recognize that.

> inimitable style. Once you have grasped that, you will see immediately
> wherein my Greatness lies.The most common reaction to Ed Dolan the Great
> is the emotion of awe. You need to get with the program.

Oh, yeah - shock and awe. That hasn't worked in other places. I don't see
anybody react to your posts in awe. But how could one, given that you need
many words to say nothing?

Mark

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>>> Sure. One liners and long-windedness - the latter essentially being your
>>> posts. Amazing how little you have to say yet you need to use so many
>>> words.

>> You do not read the Great Ed Dolan for his content so much as you do for
>> his

> Good that you recognize that.
>
>> inimitable style. Once you have grasped that, you will see immediately
>> wherein my Greatness lies.The most common reaction to Ed Dolan the Great
>> is the emotion of awe. You need to get with the program.

> Oh, yeah - shock and awe. That hasn't worked in other places. I don't see
> anybody react to your posts in awe. But how could one, given that you need
> many words to say nothing?

Others read what I write in silence with bowed heads. In fact, most are so
awe struck that they are rendered speechless. It is only idiots who feel
that they need to say something in response. Now you begin to see wherein my
Greatness lies and why I am always having to deal with idiots like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Others read what I write in silence with bowed heads. In fact, most are so
> awe struck that they are rendered speechless. It is only idiots who feel
> that they need to say something in response. Now you begin to see wherein
> my Greatness lies and why I am always having to deal with idiots like you.

I don't see anybody react to your posts in awe. But how could one, given
that you need many words to say nothing?

Mark

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Others read what I write in silence with bowed heads. In fact, most are
>> so awe struck that they are rendered speechless. It is only idiots who
>> feel that they need to say something in response. Now you begin to see
>> wherein my Greatness lies and why I am always having to deal with idiots
>> like you.

> I don't see anybody react to your posts in awe. But how could one, given
> that you need many words to say nothing?
>
> Mark

Mark is a funny and at the same time pitiful lost soul. He thinks to get my
goat be posting the same old nonsense over and over. However, my Greatness
is beyond his reckoning. It is ever a delight and a joy to be tweaked by an
idiot like him. He thinks he is being clever when all he is being is stupid.
But the one thing he is doing above all else is confirming my Greatness.