Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I don't see anybody react to your posts in awe. But how could one, given
>>> that you need many words to say nothing?
>>>
>>> Mark

>> Mark is a funny and at the same time pitiful lost soul. He thinks to get
>> my goat be posting the same old nonsense over and over. However, my
>> Greatness is beyond his reckoning. It is ever a delight and a joy to be
>> tweaked by an idiot like him. He thinks he is being clever when all he is
>> being is stupid. But the one thing he is doing above all else is
>> confirming my Greatness.

> I don't see anybody react to your posts in awe.

They do not react because they are rendered speechless by my Greatness. This
pretty much applies to you too.

But how could one, given
> that you need many words to say nothing?

My every word is golden and should be pondered closely lest you miss
something of Great import. Please contemplate my signature more so that you
will get up to speed.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They do not react because they are rendered speechless by my Greatness.

Given we are talking about a written medium, this is a dumb thing to say.
But then you don't show much cleverness in your responses anyway.

> My every word is golden

You misspelled rotten.

Mark.