Ed Dolan's final farewell to freaking ARBR!

"Mike Rice" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:42:51 -0400, "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Fine, but then don't say you are going. You will go when you are good and
>>ready. You aren't going now or anytime soon, however. If you continue to
>>lurk just so that you can have the last word then you haven't gone.
>>
>>Personally I have no desire to see you go. I have gotten to the point
>>where
>>I find you entertaining (in a sick sort of way). Once in a while you even
>>manage to say something insightful.
>>
>>Anyway the bottom line here is that you have no real intention of going.
>>You
>>may have thoughts of going but no real intention of doing so.
>>
>>Jeff

> Hi Jeff.
>
> Of coarse Mr. Ed isn't going anywhere. He may have been toying with
> the idea of a sock puppet, but his grate ego will likely rule this
> tactic out.

What Johnny ReBike (Ed Gin) does would not work for me. If I did what he
did, I would just end up posting to myself like he does. And you're right,
my ego won't permit it.

> Even though he generally clutters up the landscape it can be a bizarre
> comfort to see that there is always something worse out there.

You will soon discover just how bad a newsgroup can become once I am gone.

> Indiana MIke
>
> PS-If a poster feels the need to elaporate and explain what he means
> by the words he is using one must wonder about said poster's command
> of the language.

My definition of saint is something you can put in a book and enjoy for
years to come. Words have dictionary definitions and they also have meanings
which range more broadly, depending on the context in which they are used.
However, only Great Minds like mine should ever attempt the latter use.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Eddie,
>
> owh od uyo lkie linvig ni Heron Lake?
>
> Ejony,
>
> Perry B
>
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>
>> Perry Butler of Alexandria, Minnesota.

Perry resides in some little jerk water town near Alexandria. I will always
refer the reader to the nearest large city, which in his case happens to be
Alexandria. Others will have heard of Alexandria. That is why I do it.

Heron Lake is a jerk water town near Worthington, but Worthington is like
Alexandria, a sizable city. Perry, like always, gets everything reversed.
But this is what happens when you react emotionally instead of
intellectually. Perry is like a woman that way.