Ed Gin's "Pathetic example of a gimp" Or how Ed feels about the disabled

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary Brown, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Gary Brown

    Gary Brown Guest

    I recently had a disagreement with Ed Gin. The subject of our disagreement is irrevelant, however
    Ed's response is not.

    Its about time the world knows who Ed Gin really is.

    The following is his response ("Pathetic example of a gimp" was the subject line):

    Gary,

    For many years, you have been one sorry ass individual many have tolerated.

    Your recent rash of unsolicited e-mail are the epitome of your warped brain.

    Perhaps you should opt for stronger sedatives as you'll surely blow a vessel soon, OTOH it may be
    the better for mankind to have you six foot under.

    As gimpy as you are, you are in the right place, miserable, bitter, and destined for a life of
    resentment, jealousy, and discontent.

    Thank goodness, you have no offspring also...... mankind is spared.

    Ed - God like as you can get - Gin

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    And this is pertinent to RBR exactly how?

    news:[email protected]...