ed il vincitore è... Pantani

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Il Campione, May 21, 2003.

  1. Il Campione

    Il Campione Guest

    Il domani allineare sarà giorno di Marco Pantani. Un resurrection accadrà. Ascensioni ripide come 22
    gradi permetteranno che lui spinga al punto di direzione ed al maglia rosa. Lo avete sentito qui
    prima gente.

    Tags:

  2. il campione <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    [email protected]
    > Il domani allineare sarà giorno di Marco Pantani. Un resurrection accadrà. Ascensioni ripide come
    > 22 gradi permetteranno che lui spinga al punto di direzione ed al maglia rosa. Lo avete sentito
    > qui prima gente.

    I'd like it to be true, but it's not going to happen. He is doing relatively well though, up to now.

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    what him say? it must be something positive about pantani.

    pantani sucks and always has. he isnt even good enough to make it into the TDF.....

    "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > il campione <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    > [email protected]
    > > Il domani allineare sarà giorno di Marco Pantani. Un resurrection accadrà. Ascensioni ripide
    > > come 22 gradi permetteranno che lui spinga al punto di direzione ed al maglia rosa. Lo avete
    > > sentito qui prima gente.
    >
    > I'd like it to be true, but it's not going to happen. He is doing
    relatively
    > well though, up to now.

  4. Inconnu

    Inconnu Guest

    Now I know why I don't come here more often

    Too many nattering nabobs of negativism

    JTN <[email protected]> wrote:
    > what him say? it must be something positive about pantani.
    >
    > pantani sucks and always has. he isnt even good enough to make it into the TDF.....
    >

    > "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> il campione <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    >> [email protected]
    >> > Il domani allineare sar? giorno di Marco Pantani. Un resurrection accadr?. Ascensioni ripide
    >> > come 22 gradi permetteranno che lui spinga al punto di direzione ed al maglia rosa. Lo avete
    >> > sentito qui prima gente.
    >>
    >> I'd like it to be true, but it's not going to happen. He is doing
    > relatively
    >> well though, up to now.

  5. Getting back on topic with something positive....

    What A Great Ride By Pantani!

    inconnu <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    [email protected]
    > Now I know why I don't come here more often
    >
    > Too many nattering nabobs of negativism
    >
    > JTN <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > what him say? it must be something positive about pantani.
    > >
    > > pantani sucks and always has. he isnt even good enough to make it into
    the
    > > TDF.....
    > >

    > > "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> il campione <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
    > >> [email protected]
    al

    > >> I'd like it to be true, but it's not going to happen. He is doing
    > > relatively
    > >> well though, up to now.

  6. "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now I know why I don't come here more often
    >
    > Too many nattering nabobs of negativism

    Nattering Nabobs of Negativism.

    wow.

    We are being visited upon by pure creative genius. How'd you think of that?

  7. Benjo Maso

    Benjo Maso Guest

    "Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Getting back on topic with something positive....
    >

    > What A Great Ride By Pantani!

    Absolutely! Am amazing come-back. How much more interesting bicycle racing in general and the Tour
    de France in particular could have been without the witch-hunt of the UCI and the Nas!

    Benjo Maso

  8. Warren

    Warren Guest

  9. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <220520031715197811%[email protected]>, warren <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Now I know why I don't come here more often
    > > >
    > > > Too many nattering nabobs of negativism
    > >

    > > Nattering Nabobs of Negativism.
    > >

    > > wow.
    > >

    > > We are being visited upon by pure creative genius. How'd you think of that?
    >
    > He stole that term from one of the women who lost on "The Bachelor".

    Either that or he's, like, totally into Spiro Agnew.

    --
    tanx, Howard

    Read. Think. Type. Send.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

    For some people, quantity IS quality...

  10. Inconnu

    Inconnu Guest

    Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
    > In article <220520031715197811%[email protected]>, warren <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > "inconnu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:[email protected]...

    >> > Nattering Nabobs of Negativism.
    >> >

    >> > wow.
    >> >

    >> > We are being visited upon by pure creative genius. How'd you think of that?
    >>
    >> He stole that term from one of the women who lost on "The Bachelor".
    >
    > Either that or he's, like, totally into Spiro Agnew.

    Yeah, right, 'twas Spiggy the Piggy