Eddy Merckx Premium?

Karl Hungus

Sep 22, 2007
Anyone own and ride one of these?

I'm looking ahead at getting a nice, new road bike next year and really like the look of these.

I know they are expensive but am looking to spend up to $4K so it should be just about right.

Any one that can share any info on these and the best place to buy one would be greatly aoppreciated.

Thanks,
Buck

michaeltop

Jan 19, 2006
Karl Hungus said:
Anyone own and ride one of these?

I'm looking ahead at getting a nice, new road bike next year and really like the look of these.

I know they are expensive but am looking to spend up to $4K so it should be just about right.

Any one that can share any info on these and the best place to buy one would be greatly aoppreciated.

Thanks,
Buck
I am about 3 weeks away from getting a custom premium frame . will post some photos and ride report when it is built out. Nice touch that they paint your name on the top tube when you order it. Presently ride a Pinarello scandium frame so I have high expectations for the Merckx frame. Ordered thru cbike.com , some frame sizes are presently on sale there and also wrenchscience.com so you may want to check them out. I ride about 25 to 50 miles per day, not looking to race but just for wellness and the joy of riding.
cheers,