Eddy Merckx Premium?

Karl Hungus

Sep 22, 2007
Anyone own and ride one of these?

I'm looking ahead at getting a nice, new road bike next year and really like the look of these.

I know they are expensive but am looking to spend up to $4K so it should be just about right.

Any one that can share any info on these and the best place to buy one would be greatly aoppreciated.

Thanks,
Buck

Karl Hungus said:
Anyone own and ride one of these?

I'm looking ahead at getting a nice, new road bike next year and really like the look of these.

I know they are expensive but am looking to spend up to $4K so it should be just about right.

Any one that can share any info on these and the best place to buy one would be greatly aoppreciated.

Thanks,
Buck
I am about 3 weeks away from getting a custom premium frame . will post some photos and ride report when it is built out. Nice touch that they paint your name on the top tube when you order it. Presently ride a Pinarello scandium frame so I have high expectations for the Merckx frame. Ordered thru cbike.com , some frame sizes are presently on sale there and also wrenchscience.com so you may want to check them out. I ride about 25 to 50 miles per day, not looking to race but just for wellness and the joy of riding.
cheers,