EDINBURGH CONTINENTAL

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Phenian, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Phenian

    Phenian Guest

    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    phenian wrote:
    > Does anyone have a view on this as an entry level road bike?
    >
    > http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=17120

    CANNOT SET COOKIES

    Thank you for visiting our store The store sets a number of cookies in order to help us to
    help you keep track of where you are within the store. These cookies expire as soon as you
    close down your browser. If you are using either Explorer or Navigator you should use the
    PREFERENCES menu to enable your browser to accept cookies.

    a.. Once you have set your browser to accept Cookies, you can click here to return to the
    shop. If you need further information you should click here.

  3. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  6. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

  7. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

  8. Tom Orr

    Tom Orr Guest

    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:43:42 +0100, "phenian" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=17120
    >
    > Looks overpriced to me - for that money you can get more gears and less mass. Shame - EBC are a
    > Good Thing IMO.

    I have had one of the original steel framed ones for three years. In most ways it is completely
    different from the latest version. However, it is fun to ride and the service at EBC has always
    been reliable. They replaced a cracked headset under warranty with a higher spec part. In fact they
    built up a wheel with an Ultegra hub for the price of a Sora one because Sora was out of stock.
    Having said that I had the last service done at Bicycleworks nearby because EBC are sometimes
    incredibly busy.

    Tom.