EDINBURGH CONTINENTAL

phenian wrote:
> Does anyone have a view on this as an entry level road bike?
>
> http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=17120

CANNOT SET COOKIES

Thank you for visiting our store The store sets a number of cookies in order to help us to
help you keep track of where you are within the store. These cookies expire as soon as you
close down your browser. If you are using either Explorer or Navigator you should use the
PREFERENCES menu to enable your browser to accept cookies.

a.. Once you have set your browser to accept Cookies, you can click here to return to the
shop. If you need further information you should click here.

> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:43:42 +0100, "phenian" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://www.edinburgh-bicycle.co.uk/catalogue/detail.cfm?ID=17120
>
> Looks overpriced to me - for that money you can get more gears and less mass. Shame - EBC are a
> Good Thing IMO.

I have had one of the original steel framed ones for three years. In most ways it is completely
different from the latest version. However, it is fun to ride and the service at EBC has always
been reliable. They replaced a cracked headset under warranty with a higher spec part. In fact they
built up a wheel with an Ultegra hub for the price of a Sora one because Sora was out of stock.
Having said that I had the last service done at Bicycleworks nearby because EBC are sometimes
incredibly busy.

Tom.