Edmonton Trails?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Brian Sculac, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. Brian Sculac

    Brian Sculac Guest

    Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Trails in and around the Edmonton area? Nothing
    technical....

    Brian

    Tags:

  2. David L

    David L Guest

    "Brian Sculac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Trails in and around the Edmonton area? Nothing
    > technical....
    >
    > Brian

    there was a post a while ago saying that they want to close all of the trails, google it.

  3. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Brian Sculac wrote:
    > Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Trails in and around the Edmonton area? Nothing
    > technical....

    If you want to get a good feel for the trails, come out for a group ride with a shop. Since I ride
    and race for Pedalhead (on 109th, not far from the high level bridge), I'm partial to those guys. We
    ride on Wednesdays at 6pm (show up at 5:45), and there's a group for every experience level. I'm
    terrible at remembering where trails are, so I like riding with the group. If you just want to come
    by a couple rides to figure out a few good places to go, that's good too.

    If you come by, I'm the guy on the red and white Norco VPS, with the full face helmet on.

    Other that that, if you just walk into any bike store, most are happy to talk to you and point out
    on a bike path map (which they all have sitting around) where you might like to ride.

    JS

    --
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code