EDTA

Paul wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using EDTA

Oral EDTA-Chelation Therapy

Now, somebody might actually have a clue as to what you are talking
about.

A distant Aunt of mine had a brutal stroke at age 75 and went through
injected EDTA chelation therapy. She is currently 85 and does volunteer work
with the YMCA and various charity groups. Driving people all over town she
says she didn't feel this good at age 16.

The therapy is expensive as the medical gurus have determeined they don't
want to pay for the procedure unless it is for lead poisoning. It takes
many. many visits over the period of months to years on a depreciating
frequency basis.

Ten years later she looks good still.

"Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have experience using EDTA
> Thanks
> Paul

In article <[email protected]>,
"Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using EDTA
> Thanks
> Paul

We use it in the lab to prevent a blood specimen from clotting
before running it thru the cell counter.

It's a calcium binder.....

I'm dubious about it's safety as a food preservative.

What's wrong with ascorbates and tocopherols?
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

What binding powers do ascorbates and tocopherals have?

news:[email protected]...

In article <1124651629.ac5acdccff1d8cc1a76a6fdf0a33b178@teranews>,
"Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:

> What binding powers do ascorbates and tocopherals have?

I was referring to their use as preservatives in food...
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> Paul wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have experience using EDTA

> Oral EDTA-Chelation Therapy
>
> Now, somebody might actually have a clue as to what you are talking
> about.

EDTA has not been shown to be helpful in preventing heart disease.

Jeff

"Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>A distant Aunt of mine had a brutal stroke at age 75 and went through
> injected EDTA chelation therapy. She is currently 85 and does volunteer
> work
> with the YMCA and various charity groups. Driving people all over town she
> says she didn't feel this good at age 16.
>
> The therapy is expensive as the medical gurus have determeined they don't
> want to pay for the procedure unless it is for lead poisoning.

That is because there is no evidence that the treatment works. It is a waste
of time and money. That is why the medical gurus don't want to pay for it.

> It takes
> many. many visits over the period of months to years on a depreciating
> frequency basis.
>
> Ten years later she looks good still.

I am sure she did many other things besides chelation.

Jeff

> "Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Does anyone have experience using EDTA
>> Thanks
>> Paul

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 00:17:39 GMT, "Jeff" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
>message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Paul wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have experience using EDTA

>> Oral EDTA-Chelation Therapy
>>
>> Now, somebody might actually have a clue as to what you are talking
>> about.

>EDTA has not been shown to be helpful in preventing heart disease.

Research on EDTA chelation is ongoing. See, for example:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15917185&query_hl=1

Yes she sat in her wheel chair and slobered a lot while she did mumble
therapy. I think the slobbering is the medical way to cure a bad stroke.

Try a better troll 3 out of 10 asshole

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I am sure she did many other things besides chelation.
>
> Jeff

Wanna' talk cars or something instead then?

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <1124651629.ac5acdccff1d8cc1a76a6fdf0a33b178@teranews>,
> "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > What binding powers do ascorbates and tocopherals have?
> >

> I was referring to their use as preservatives in food...
> --
> Om.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack

Nicholson

That's just ******** from another asshole

WTF do you think a stroke is jerk off?

news:D[email protected]...

> That's just ******** from another asshole.
>
> WTF do you think a stroke is jerk off?

A stroke is damage to the brain from lack of blood flow, usually from a
clot.

The mechanisms of heart disease and stroke are very similar, both involving
hardening of the arteries.

And, I don't believe that EDTA has been shown to be beneficial to help
stroke or heart disease or prevent either one of them.

Jeff

PS, You should start posting your comment inline. It makes the conversation
easier to follow and show respect to your fellow readers. Of course, I am
not suggesting that anything you have to say is worthwhile reading.

> Yes she sat in her wheel chair and slobered a lot while she did mumble
> therapy. I think the slobbering is the medical way to cure a bad stroke.
>
> Try a better troll 3 out of 10 asshole

Thanks for the nice comments. You really show your intelligence with them.

When did you aunt get the EDTA in relationship to her storke? Immediately? A
few days after? A few weeks or months after?

What evidence is there that EDTA helps stroke victims?

Thanks.

Jeff

PS, it would be much easier to follow your conversations, if there is
anything worth following, if you made your comments in line instead of on
top.

> "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> I am sure she did many other things besides chelation.
>>
>> Jeff

"Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:
> A distant Aunt of mine had a brutal stroke at age 75 and went through
> injected EDTA chelation therapy. She is currently 85 and does volunteer

work
> with the YMCA and various charity groups. Driving people all over town she
> says she didn't feel this good at age 16.

Pizza Girl, I receive health mailings for oral EDTA capsules
products all the time.

You should stop trolling.

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > That's just ******** from another asshole.
> >
> > WTF do you think a stroke is jerk off?

> A stroke is damage to the brain from lack of blood flow, usually from a
> clot.
>
> The mechanisms of heart disease and stroke are very similar, both

involving
> hardening of the arteries.
>
> And, I don't believe that EDTA has been shown to be beneficial to help
> stroke or heart disease or prevent either one of them.
>
> Jeff
>
> PS, You should start posting your comment inline. It makes the

conversation
> easier to follow and show respect to your fellow readers. Of course, I am
> not suggesting that anything you have to say is worthwhile reading.
>
> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:D[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
> >> message news:[email protected]...

> >> EDTA has not been shown to be helpful in preventing heart disease.
> >>
> >> Jeff

Stop troll posting

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Yes she sat in her wheel chair and slobered a lot while she did mumble
> > therapy. I think the slobbering is the medical way to cure a bad stroke.
> >
> > Try a better troll 3 out of 10 asshole

> Thanks for the nice comments. You really show your intelligence with them.
>
> When did you aunt get the EDTA in relationship to her storke? Immediately?

> few days after? A few weeks or months after?
>
> What evidence is there that EDTA helps stroke victims?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff
>
> PS, it would be much easier to follow your conversations, if there is
> anything worth following, if you made your comments in line instead of on
> top.
>

> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> I am sure she did many other things besides chelation.
> >>
> >> Jeff

I didn't know it could be taken orally. Is it as effective?

news:[email protected]...

In article <1124684343.36eb72800717f9f464e0abbd857bd198@teranews>,
"Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:

> You should stop trolling.

On the rag again deary?????