EDTA

"Triniti" <[email protected]> wrote:
> bias and deception. For example, as a result of a homeopathic remedy
> passed on to me from my mom (RN with homeopathic certs), I haven't had a
> cold since 1995 and I haven't had the flu since 1999. They were
> completely cured and then prevented not just relieving the symptoms like
> with OTC medications. My ex-wife and kids have all been sick several

Since I gave up consuming dairy products and drinking cow's milk
ten years ago, I have not had any common colds.

"Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Now that you've given up milk, it's only natural that you should take
> to EDTA capsules with your food. There are some people who, when

Not only I have given up drinking cow's milk, I also have given
up GETTING strep throats; lung congestion; and common colds.

> George. Sounds like you're well on the way. Pay no attention to the hip
> fractures. Take the EDTA in your wheelchair. Go for it.

Only need to eat green veggies.

"Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
[in ref to EDTA & chelation]
> Though I agree with your general point of view, presumably it doesn't
> apply to EDTA and coronary disease. How in th devil are you going to
> know it worked? Have two serial angiograms? Serial spiral CTs?

Folks who try an oral EDTA chelation and end up feeling better
will know that such a product works.

In article <[email protected]>,
George Lagergren <[email protected]> wrote:
>"Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [in ref to EDTA & chelation]
>> Though I agree with your general point of view, presumably it doesn't
>> apply to EDTA and coronary disease. How in th devil are you going to
>> know it worked? Have two serial angiograms? Serial spiral CTs?

> Folks who try an oral EDTA chelation and end up feeling better
>will know that such a product works.

Feeling better does NOT prove the product works. Chelation worked no
better than placebo in clinical trials -- which means that a lot of
the placebo people felt better, even though they weren't.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you meet the Buddha on the net, put him in your killfile."
-- Anon.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 04:17:17 GMT, [email protected] (David
Wright) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>George Lagergren <[email protected]> wrote:
>>"Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> [in ref to EDTA & chelation]
>>> Though I agree with your general point of view, presumably it doesn't
>>> apply to EDTA and coronary disease. How in th devil are you going to
>>> know it worked? Have two serial angiograms? Serial spiral CTs?

>> Folks who try an oral EDTA chelation and end up feeling better
>>will know that such a product works.

>Feeling better does NOT prove the product works.

Well it certainly proves it to those who feel better and lack critical
thinking skills. Proof is in the mind of the beholder. And when the
mind is crazed all bets are off.

>Chelation worked no
>better than placebo in clinical trials -- which means that a lot of
>the placebo people felt better, even though they weren't.

Ignorance is bliss. Believing that they felt better is proof enough to
them. And if the next day they drop dead due to failure of the
chelation to work, at least they were happy til the end.

Aloha,

Rich

Best defense to logic is ignorance

I should gather up all your posts and show these porr people that your "show
me the money" statement is made in over 40% of your rants.

Show me ypu don't..

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Triniti" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]:
> >
> >> "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Please provide peer-reviewed evidence that these things work.
>
> You will also note that I provided additional evidence that chelation
> doesn't work.
>
> Jeff
>
> (...)

Placebo. You were told....LOL

"George Lagergren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Triniti" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > bias and deception. For example, as a result of a homeopathic remedy
> > passed on to me from my mom (RN with homeopathic certs), I haven't had a
> > cold since 1995 and I haven't had the flu since 1999. They were
> > completely cured and then prevented not just relieving the symptoms like
> > with OTC medications. My ex-wife and kids have all been sick several

> Since I gave up consuming dairy products and drinking cow's milk
> ten years ago, I have not had any common colds.

Please provide cites and referrences or other evidence that you are not
just a troll or even a complete asshole.

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please provide evdience that the Quackwatch page I referenced is

incorrect.
> Or that article I from PubMed I also referenced.
>
> Also, please help us follow the thread more easily by posting inline, not

at
> the top. It shows respect for your fellow readers.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff
>
> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I don't have any "ridiculous rantings." However, I am able to support

my

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10874275&dopt=Abstract

> >> Jeff

George. You still sore about losing the dairy arguments?

tisk...tisk...

"Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> George Lagergren wrote:
> > Topic: EDTA
> >
> > "Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > I didn't know it could be taken orally. Is it as effective?

> > The health mailings say oral EDTA chelation capsules are

effective.
> > Plus they have user comments about what the health benefits that the

oral
> > EDTA capsules have proven to be.

> COMMENT:
>
> Well, then you'd better believe, them, hadn't you? (If you
> automatically believe everything you see in print, why don't you
> subscribe to the LANCET or something else which isn't full of
> misinformation?)
>
> Now that you've given up milk, it's only natural that you should take
> to EDTA capsules with your food. There are some people who, when
> presented with 4 possible correct choices, will still figure out how to
> make the 5th wrong one.
>
> Ommanipadme says her set of cremated ashes from a 200 lb person only
> weighs 5 pounds. Either they lost some (always a problem with
> mortuaries) or else whoever it was, was obese and thin-boned and/or
> skimping on calcium too.
>
> Perhaps YOU can shoot for having your cremains weigh only 3 pounds,
> George. Sounds like you're well on the way. Pay no attention to the hip
> fractures. Take the EDTA in your wheelchair. Go for it.
>
> SBH

ooooops. wrong guy named....LOL

> George. You still sore about losing the dairy arguments?
>
> tisk...tisk...
>
> "Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > George Lagergren wrote:
> > > Topic: EDTA

> > > The health mailings say oral EDTA chelation capsules are

> effective.
> > > Plus they have user comments about what the health benefits that the

> oral
> > > EDTA capsules have proven to be.

> > COMMENT:
> >
> > Well, then you'd better believe, them, hadn't you? (If you
> > automatically believe everything you see in print, why don't you
> > subscribe to the LANCET or something else which isn't full of
> > misinformation?)
> >
> > Now that you've given up milk, it's only natural that you should take
> > to EDTA capsules with your food. There are some people who, when
> > presented with 4 possible correct choices, will still figure out how to
> > make the 5th wrong one.
> >
> > Ommanipadme says her set of cremated ashes from a 200 lb person only
> > weighs 5 pounds. Either they lost some (always a problem with
> > mortuaries) or else whoever it was, was obese and thin-boned and/or
> > skimping on calcium too.
> >
> > Perhaps YOU can shoot for having your cremains weigh only 3 pounds,
> > George. Sounds like you're well on the way. Pay no attention to the hip
> > fractures. Take the EDTA in your wheelchair. Go for it.
> >
> > SBH

"George Lagergren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [in ref to EDTA & chelation]
>> Though I agree with your general point of view, presumably it doesn't
>> apply to EDTA and coronary disease. How in th devil are you going to
>> know it worked? Have two serial angiograms? Serial spiral CTs?

> Folks who try an oral EDTA chelation and end up feeling better
> will know that such a product works.

No they won't. If a lot of folks try EDTA in a controlled trial, and the
folks you try EDTA have significantly fewer heart attacks than those who
don't, then we will know it works.

One reason why people who take _______ (insert the name of any product
here)______ feel better is because they think they will. It is called the
placebo effect.

Jeff

In article <1124923358.ca94bad1ec2e8907445897b731f1696f@teranews>,
Pizza Girl. <[email protected]> wrote:
>Please provide cites and referrences or other evidence that you are not
>just a troll or even a complete asshole.

You first. Based on previous evidence, you'll fail miserably.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you meet the Buddha on the net, put him in your killfile."
-- Anon.

>"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Please provide evdience that the Quackwatch page I referenced is

>incorrect.
>> Or that article I from PubMed I also referenced.
>>
>> Also, please help us follow the thread more easily by posting inline, not

>at
>> the top. It shows respect for your fellow readers.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> > "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>my

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=10874275&dopt=Abstract

> "Triniti" <[email protected]> wrote:
> bias and deception. For example, as a result of a homeopathic remedy
> passed on to me from my mom (RN with homeopathic certs), I haven't had a
> cold since 1995 and I haven't had the flu since 1999. They were
> completely cured and then prevented not just relieving the symptoms like
> with OTC medications. My ex-wife and kids have all been sick several

> "George Lagergren" <[email protected]> replied:
> Since I gave up consuming dairy products and drinking cow's milk
> ten years ago, I have not had any common colds.

"Pizza Girl." <[email protected]> wrote:
> Placebo. You were told....LOL

So it is always the "placebo effect" when one switches from
sickness mode to wellness mode by eliminating sugar; by eliminating dairy
(including cow's milk) products; and by eliminating soda pop from their
diet, right?

I have already presented my single case. I have more that I have seen
personally

And what have you presented and at which point in ths htread did you decide
to start trolling?

Tell us what ya' got?

Nothing?

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <1124923358.ca94bad1ec2e8907445897b731f1696f@teranews>,
> Pizza Girl. <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Please provide cites and referrences or other evidence that you are not
> >just a troll or even a complete asshole.

> You first. Based on previous evidence, you'll fail miserably.
>
> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "If you meet the Buddha on the net, put him in your killfile."
> -- Anon.
>

> >"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Please provide evdience that the Quackwatch page I referenced is

> >incorrect.
> >> Or that article I from PubMed I also referenced.
> >>
> >> Also, please help us follow the thread more easily by posting inline,

not
> >at
> >> the top. It shows respect for your fellow readers.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Jeff

rantings?

support