Edward Dolan says RBT is clueless. True?... please! tell the TRUTH!

Jay

Guest
I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.

And they tend to be very vocal.

J.

Jay Bollyn wrote:
> I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.
>
> And they tend to be very vocal.

Mr. Ed the Grate/The Troll of Worthington (aka Edward Dolan) is usually
wrong about almost everything.

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mr. Ed the Grate/The Troll of Worthington (aka Edward Dolan) is usually
> wrong about almost everything.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

....according to Bike Saint Tom?!

J.

Jay wrote:
> I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are
> wanna-bes.
> And they tend to be very vocal.

PLEASE STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME WITH THIS INANE ********.

TYVM.

BS

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Jay wrote:
>> I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are
>> wanna-bes.
>> And they tend to be very vocal.

> PLEASE STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME WITH THIS INANE ********.
>
> TYVM.
>
> BS

just killfile his dumb ass. use of a decent newsreader will allow you
to do that easily. works great on chinese spammers too.

"jim beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
> just killfile his dumb ass. use of a decent newsreader will allow you to
> do that easily. works great on chinese spammers too.

Jim, please! try to school this d*** a** from **.

He CAN'T learn. Day B bran ded!

That is the definition of the state of **.

Unless he is on crak. Den he is on high-speed stupid.

J.

Jay wrote:
> "jim beam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Bill Sornson wrote:
>>
>> just killfile his dumb ass. use of a decent newsreader will allow
>> you to do that easily. works great on chinese spammers too.
>>

> Jim, please! try to school this d*** a** from **.
>
> He CAN'T learn. Day B bran ded!
>
> That is the definition of the state of **.
>
> Unless he is on crak. Den he is on high-speed stupid.

Poor Jay. Can't even tell what side people are on! LOL

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:53:23 -0500, "Jay" <[email protected]> may have
said:

>I think many RBT regulars have a bike clue, but some of them are wanna-bes.
>
>And they tend to be very vocal.

It has been noted by peer-reviewed researchers that identifying
competence in others is a skill, and that those who lack it also tend
to lack the ability to detect incompetence in themselves.

I would counsel bearing this in mind before ascribing any positive
attributes to the singular party under discussion.

"Werehatrack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> It has been noted by peer-reviewed researchers that identifying
> competence in others is a skill, and that those who lack it also tend
> to lack the ability to detect incompetence in themselves.
>
> I would counsel bearing this in mind before ascribing any positive
> attributes to the singular party under discussion.
>
> --
> My email address is antispammed; pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.
> Typoes are not a bug, they're a feature.
> Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.

Could you please rephrase that in a more confusing manner? I almost
understood it. You sound like a PhD, but don't get me started on people who
have obviously been educated well beyond their intelligence.

When I was in law school, we were taught to use simple declarative sentence
structure, which even a bright child could understand. NOT legalese. NOT
mumbo jumbo. NOT jargon.

J.