Edward Snowden : good guy or bad guy?

JTE83 said:
9/11 happened so our Gov could establish the NSA.  It was an inside job of our Gov too, not Osama Bin Laden.
Yo, conspiracy boy, the NSA was formed on November 4, 1952.....uhm that's almost 49 years before 9/11. That puts your conspiracy notions in perspective, criminal.

Well, I didn't get that NSA fact from the web, I mistakenly thought they established the NSA after 9/11. But I didn't look that up on Google. Just because I made that mistake doesn't mean all those conspiracy theories are wrong. Edward Snowden already showed how bad our Gov is on spying on us and other countries. I only believe about 70% of the conspiracy stuff on youtube.

And I'm not a criminal, as you love to overexaggerate things alienator. That's why your screen name is alienator anyway, as you truly are an alienator of people. Probably you don't have many friends in life, either.

JTE83 said:
Well, I didn't get that NSA fact from the web, I mistakenly thought they established the NSA after 9/11.  But I didn't look that up on Google.  Just because I made that mistake doesn't mean all those conspiracy theories are wrong.  Edward Snowden already showed how bad our Gov is on spying on us and other countries.  I only believe about 70% of the conspiracy stuff on youtube. And I'm not a criminal, as you love to overexaggerate things alienator.  That's why your screen name is alienator anyway, as you truly are an alienator of people.  Probably you don't have many friends in life, either.
That's right: you're an ex-con convicted of beating up an innocent old man. As for facts, you have zero on your side regarding your conspiracy notions. Zero. Z-E-R-O. All you have are fantasies and delusions.......and a healthy dollop of idiocy. Really it's the peak of stupidity to not check when the NSA was founded before making baseless claims about its founding.