Edward Snowden : Right or wrong?

"Mrs Merkel gives a damn about looots of things...
big-smile.png
"

Bullets are cheap in America!

We need more Germans in Amerika. They're smart, hard working and we all know those Germans...they build good stuff!

CAMPYBOB said:
"Mrs Merkel gives a damn about looots of things... 
big-smile.png
" Bullets are cheap in America! We need more Germans in Amerika. They're smart, hard working and we all know those Germans...they build good stuff!
May I suggest the teargas? :big-smile: http://www.security-discount.com/products/en/Defence-sprays/CS-Sprays/CS-gas-spray-quotNock-Out-quot-directstream-50-ml.html Or maybe you would be interested in rifles an guns? :big-smile: http://www.heckler-koch.com/ Maybe some ex ww2 car firms? :big-smile: http://www.vw.com/en.html And there are ofcourse the countless hate crimes, hey they invented the stuff!!! Really some of them are right down weird... and the ones that try to be "open minded" are even weirder some times! I had about a year ago 2 German girls staying with me with this net hospitality thing. They hitch-hiked through Albania!!! I guess that sounded pretty open minded and they ofcourse thought that this would be a normal country. When they arived here being kinda "held" in a car for a bit more then they wanted and ending up losing all their stuff because the car just went away with them maybe they changed their mind. Even being so "open-minded" one of them (cute, sweet but with some serious aggresion pretty obvious on her) had a ****** 15cm hunting knife on her, in CAMO colour!!! Pretty cute... :love: The other one was a politically active basketball player, about 1.80m and I still sometimes get paranoid if she changed her name from "Hans". Anyway with the job condition I might try to shoot some of my resumes over there. Some of my friends are allready there working. That at least is still good in Deutschland. But the whole beer thing is far better in Belgium... :wink: But really some of them are sooooo weird.... Actually I dont think I met an entirely normal one so far... :big-smile: They ****** kinda creep me out... But I am used in seeing mrs Merkel (who seems to be "holding" her emotions pretty well) a lot in the news. Might be funny to see her one day in the news making a full stop in the middle of a sentence and just shout "**** you all non-German dog-pigs" I am quiting the EU because you are not painting the wind turbine triple rotors in Germanys flag colors... :big-smile: Oh, I know... how about the.... "****"? :big-smile:
Pretty "hot" huh? :big-smile: Maybe I'll hitch-hike! :big-smile: [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mIm4bPBWE[/VIDEO]

Do you know what story Idiocracy is based on ? Just curious, now don't be shy.. and don't bring in Bertrand Russell and his scientific outlook and tell me that communist China and democratic Germany actually follow that regime more closely than any other country. oh no.. now I've done it.

Volnix : joke number 4. Meat, what is that ? That might mean what you think it means. Or actually, I'm not sure I know what you mean.

Alienator : Well, Marx railed against what is called the rentier state. However, Marx himself also engaged in profiteering and dabbled himself in the stock market. Maybe that's why he isn't so popular. Goes to show that old biblical saying that being a hyprocrite doesn't make you popular, especially when it's exposed.

Do you know what story Idiocracy is based on ? Just curious, now don't be shy.. and don't bring in Bertrand Russell and his scientific outlook and tell me that communist China and democratic Germany actually follow that regime more closely than any other countries.

Volnix : joke number 4. Meat, what is that ? That might mean what you think it means. Or actually, I'm not sure I know what you mean.

Alienator : Well, Marx critiqued what's called the rentier (surplus value) state and David Ricardo's Law of Rent. However, Marx himself also engaged in profiteering and dabbled in the stock market, ostensibly so he could retire while living off the rent.
Marx's concepts were probably quite familiar to John Maynard Keynes as Marx was a major contributor to economic theory (or philosophy, if you want to call it that). Many of his concepts are universal in the sense he examines concepts pertaining to modern property law. Similar concepts about rent, property, economic theory, money and division of labour were covered by, in part : Thomas Malthus, Frederick Engels, Francois Quesnay, Adam Smith (An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations), John Locke (Two Treatises of Government), and John Law, among others.

Originally Posted by cyclightning .

Heey you are from Finland??? Cool!
smile.png

Never been actually...

The joke is because that there is looooots of fish there I guess...

There are many ways to interpret the statement. It could mean something else, as I alluded to. In fact, somebody once told me to "check the meat". This was a finnish person.

There are many ways to interpret the statement. It could mean something else, as I alluded to. In fact, somebody once told me to "check the meat". This was a finnish person.
"I see a troll named cyclightning... I dont think its even Finnish..."

No, en kai ole. Mitä sinä luulet ?
My Finnish is a bit rusty but I still remember this in Danish:
big-smile.png

-En øl, tak. -Tuborg? -Ja -Her -Tak

Quote: Originally Posted by cyclightning .
No, en kai ole. Mitä sinä luulet ?

I think you're really from Finland. That's what I think.
grin.png

I haven't been around the site lately. Mainly because I was in your country for 3 weeks. Tervetuloa.

But I'm not really Finnish. Just the husband of one.