EFT -- Emotional Freedom Technique

Hotmoon

Guest
First my disclaimers:

1. This will not appeal to debunker materialist fools. Duh!

2. I have no connection with Gary Craig, the inventor of
EFT, whatsoever other than having tried it and used it
for several years.

Text:

Emotional Freedom Technique: http://www.emofree.com

EFT really works. It is magic. I mean that literally and
poetically. It is magic. It works. It is very strange; try
not to let the strangeness stop you from trying it. Trying
it includes keeping in mind while tapping what it is that
concerns you. Otherwise, it won't work.

There is absolutely no need to spend money, except for your
printer paper and printer ink. This site does sell tapes
etc, but they are completely unnecessary and are sold at
low prices. The manual is all that you need. I bought a
tape, and I did not learn anything I didn't already know,
although it was pretty neat to see Gary Craig remove a
water phobia from someone in about 15 minutes. The website
has hundreds of case studies catagorized by symptoms.
Reading these ($$$ free) case studies is very supportive
and educational. This is really all that you need, except
also the willingness to try it.

In my experience, NOTHING comes close to EFT for
effectiveness when dealing with psychological issues and near-
psychological issues (like asthma, ringing in the ears),
except perhaps other techniques similar to EFT. For me,
since it is easy and free, EFT is always the first line of
defense. If EFT doesn't work, then I move on to other
techniques and practices.

**************************

If anyone wants to stop being a debunker fool, here are a
few affirmations to use while tapping:

"Even though I am a half wit, I completely and deeply
accept myself."

or

"Even though I use only half of my brain, I completely and
deeply accept myself."

or

"Even though I am completely and deeply shallow, I
completely and deeply accept myself."

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> First my disclaimers:
>
> 1. This will not appeal to debunker materialist
> fools. Duh!

It will not appeal to rational skeptics, either.

> 2. I have no connection with Gary Craig, the inventor of
> EFT, whatsoever other than having tried it and used it
> for several years.

And other than spamming for him as well?

> Text:
>
> Emotional Freedom Technique: http://www.emotfree.com
>
> EFT really works. It is magic. I mean that literally and
> poetically. It is magic.

It certainly does fall in the category of magical thinking.

> It works. It is very strange; try not to let the
> strangeness stop you from trying it. Trying it includes
> keeping in mind while tapping what it is that concerns
> you. Otherwise, it won't work.
>
> There is absolutely no need to spend money, except for
> your printer paper and printer ink. This site does sell
> tapes etc, but they are completely unnecessary and are
> sold at low prices. The manual is all that you need. I
> bought a tape, and I did not learn anything I didn't
> already know, although it was pretty neat to see Gary
> Craig remove a water phobia from someone in about 15
> minutes. The website has hundreds of case studies
> catagorized by symptoms. Reading these ($$$ free) case
> studies is very supportive and educational. This is really
> all that you need, except also the willingness to try it.
>
> In my experience, NOTHING comes close to EFT for
> effectiveness when dealing with psychological issues and
> near-psychological issues (like asthma, ringing in the
> ears), except perhaps other techniques similar to EFT. For
> me, since it is easy and free, EFT is always the first
> line of defense. If EFT doesn't work, then I move on to
> other techniques and practices.
>

> If anyone wants to stop being a debunker fool, here are a
> few affirmations to use while tapping:
>
> "Even though I am a half wit, I completely and deeply
> accept myself."
>
> or
>
> "Even though I use only half of my brain, I completely and
> deeply accept myself."
>
> or
>
> "Even though I am completely and deeply shallow, I
> completely and deeply accept myself."

So those are YOUR favorite mantras?

--Rich