Eggbeaters at $49.95?

Floyd Sense

Guest
Anyone know of a place that still has a pair of the discontinued Eggbeater pedals that were selling
for $49 or $59 a while back? Haven't been able to find one at the normal places.

FS

That's one of the places I checked. The website shows it in stock, but they will tell you that they
are sold out.

FS

"Nanc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> > Anyone know of a place that still has a pair of the discontinued
Eggbeater
> > pedals that were selling for $49 or $59 a while back? Haven't been able
> > find one at the normal places.
>
> http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.html?SKU=14266
>
> ~ Nanc 1999 Vision R-44 USS Gonzales, Louisiana

Sierra had them 2 weeks ago

news:[email protected]...