Eggbeaters at $49.95?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Floyd Sense, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    Anyone know of a place that still has a pair of the discontinued Eggbeater pedals that were selling
    for $49 or $59 a while back? Haven't been able to find one at the normal places.

    FS

    Tags:

  2. Nanc

    Nanc Guest

    > Anyone know of a place that still has a pair of the discontinued Eggbeater pedals that were
    > selling for $49 or $59 a while back? Haven't been able
    > find one at the normal places.

    http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.html?SKU=14266

    ~ Nanc 1999 Vision R-44 USS Gonzales, Louisiana

  3. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    That's one of the places I checked. The website shows it in stock, but they will tell you that they
    are sold out.

    FS

    "Nanc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > > Anyone know of a place that still has a pair of the discontinued
    Eggbeater
    > > pedals that were selling for $49 or $59 a while back? Haven't been able
    > > find one at the normal places.
    >
    > http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.html?SKU=14266
    >
    > ~ Nanc 1999 Vision R-44 USS Gonzales, Louisiana

  4. Sierra had them 2 weeks ago

    news:[email protected]...