eggs and yogurt for breakfast

stevechow

Mar 11, 2006
hello everyone how are you :p :p doing good? i am eating everyday 2 eggs hard boiled eggs and low fat yogurt for breakfast, about 150-200gm. what do you think? is it good or bad? should i reduce or change my diet? i ride almost everyday. i am lean and trim except for the muscles at the parts i trained and i am proud to show off :D :D

Steve
The crazy cyclist

stevechow said:
hello everyone how are you :p :p doing good? i am eating everyday 2 eggs hard boiled eggs and low fat yogurt for breakfast, about 150-200gm. what do you think? is it good or bad? should i reduce or change my diet? i ride almost everyday. i am lean and trim except for the muscles at the parts i trained and i am proud to show off :D :D

Steve
The crazy cyclist
Personally I think there's too much protein there.. although it's good for muscle growth and repair, maybe add some LSA to your yoghurt [It's ground Linseed, sunflower seed and almond] High in fibre and has good fats. Or some slow release carbs. I tend to have [coz i'm a vegetarian] whole grain bread and a few spoons of yoghurt with lsa sprinkled on top.

yeah, i think its great, that's like 200 calories, 200 calories is what i have for breakfast every day, you can take a whey protein shake for dinner too

worldgod

stevechow said:

Steve
The crazy cyclist

Id drop the yolk and just go for whites, maybe eating 2 complete eggs only a few times a week. Your body makes almost 85% of the cholesterol you need. 2 yolks a day for breakfast already give you more than you need for an entire day, however if your cholesterol is in good shape, by all means, eat away! sounds like a good breakfast with plenty of energy for a morning workout or to hold you until a mid-morning snack

I think its great, it's healthy for sure. Although it does have a lot of cholesterol but according to recent studies it's healthier to eat the whole eggs, white and yolks than the whites only, and that whatever cholesterol it has is inconsequential to its health benefits. This debunks the unhealthy yolk theory, that whites are healthier than the yolks. At the end were back to square one in which the whole egg when eaten is healthy.

I love eating yogurt in the morning as sort of a dessert, and eggs are always a great breakfast meal, I usually have toast, eggs (as is or omelet), milk, and yogurt for breakfast.

I know that yogurt is a healthy drink but pardon me for saying that I don't like yogurt. My morning drink is either milk for my bones or fruit juice for strengthening my body's immunity. With eggs, it is fried or omelet with vegetables inside for a healthier breakfast. Not to forget the bread. That's my regular breakfast when I am riding.

To me, this is one of the best meals that you can take daily since it is going to contribute to giving you the type of energy that you need when you go cycling. Just try as much as you can not to take lots of yogurt every morning and see how good that your skin will be every time.

I actually think that this is a pretty good way to start the day. I’m going to be starting a keto diet routine soon, so much of my breakfasts are probably going to look pretty similar to this.

Eggs have been demonized in the nutritional industry for quite a while, but recent studies have brought to light the fact that they’re actually quite healthy. Sure, two eggs have more than your RDA for cholesterol, but studies show it’s the good kind that actually improves heart health.

Yogurt is also really good for digestion, as it promotes healthy gut bacteria. I like to take at one step further and drink kefir yogurt, which is said to be an amazing source of probiotics.

I know that yogurt is a healthy drink but pardon me for saying that I don't like yogurt. My morning drink is either milk for my bones or fruit juice for strengthening my body's immunity. With eggs, it is fried or omelet with vegetables inside for a healthier breakfast. Not to forget the bread. That's my regular breakfast when I am riding.
It's not really a drink, more of a dessert usually or it can be the meal itself. Of course, there are yogurt drinks and other forms of it but I still prefer the classic yogurt.

Try to add some carbs like bread, pancakes, crackers, so that way you get a good source of energy from them. Mornings are perfect for carbs and sweets, so breakfast is the moment to add those. You can add fruits and honey to your yogurt, or have some whole grain bread with the eggs.