eggs

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Starla, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Starla

    Starla Guest

    What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an allergic reaction??

    I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, etc cause horrible stomach
    pains - severe need to throw up or use the restroom, yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.

    Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled eggs) with no reaction
    what so ever.

    Tags:

  2. Highcastle

    Highcastle Guest

    Maybe it's what you cook the eggs in or put on it after cooking and it dissipates after cooking?
    Such as margarine, butter, etc.

    "Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an allergic reaction??
    >
    > I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, etc cause horrible stomach
    > pains - severe need to throw up or use the
    restroom,
    > yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.
    >
    > Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled
    eggs)
    > with no reaction what so ever.

  3. Starla

    Starla Guest

    I use the same non stick spray at all times - no butter, margarine, oils or anything. I thought of
    that, but could not make sense of it since the same spray is used on hot and cooled eggs.

    "highcastle" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Maybe it's what you cook the eggs in or put on it after cooking and it dissipates after cooking?
    > Such as margarine, butter, etc.
    >
    > "Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an
    allergic
    > > reaction??
    > >
    > > I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs,
    etc
    > > cause horrible stomach pains - severe need to throw up or use the
    > restroom,
    > > yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.
    > >
    > > Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled
    > eggs)
    > > with no reaction what so ever.

  4. Harriet

    Harriet Guest

    non stick spray is full of chemicals. chemicals react to heat (like chemicals in bacon). try a
    little mild olive oil if you are avoiding butter or margerine.