eggs



S

Starla

Guest
What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an allergic reaction??

I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, etc cause horrible stomach
pains - severe need to throw up or use the restroom, yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.

Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled eggs) with no reaction
what so ever.
 
H

Highcastle

Guest
Maybe it's what you cook the eggs in or put on it after cooking and it dissipates after cooking?
Such as margarine, butter, etc.

"Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an allergic reaction??
>
> I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, etc cause horrible stomach
> pains - severe need to throw up or use the
restroom,
> yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.
>
> Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled
eggs)
> with no reaction what so ever.
 
S

Starla

Guest
I use the same non stick spray at all times - no butter, margarine, oils or anything. I thought of
that, but could not make sense of it since the same spray is used on hot and cooled eggs.

"highcastle" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Maybe it's what you cook the eggs in or put on it after cooking and it dissipates after cooking?
> Such as margarine, butter, etc.
>
> "Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an
allergic
> > reaction??
> >
> > I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs,
etc
> > cause horrible stomach pains - severe need to throw up or use the
> restroom,
> > yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.
> >
> > Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled
> eggs)
> > with no reaction what so ever.
> >
 
H

Harriet

Guest
non stick spray is full of chemicals. chemicals react to heat (like chemicals in bacon). try a
little mild olive oil if you are avoiding butter or margerine.

"Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I use the same non stick spray at all times - no butter, margarine, oils
or
> anything. I thought of that, but could not make sense of it since the
same
> spray is used on hot and cooled eggs.
>
>
> "highcastle" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Maybe it's what you cook the eggs in or put on it after cooking and it dissipates after cooking?
> > Such as margarine, butter, etc.
> >
> > "Starla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > What would a hot egg possess that a cold egg does not to cause an
> allergic
> > > reaction??
> > >
> > > I can't eat any hot eggs at all. Omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs,
> etc
> > > cause horrible stomach pains - severe need to throw up or use the
> > restroom,
> > > yet unable to do either - dizziness & headache.
> > >
> > > Yet I can eat cold eggs (chilled after frying for sandwiches & deviled
> > eggs)
> > > with no reaction what so ever.
> > >
> > >
>