Ehm other newsgroups for headlamps?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons or
    whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?

    Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a second,
    third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.

    Mikael

    Tags:

  2. Joe Keenan

    Joe Keenan Guest

    "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons
    > or whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?
    >
    > Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a
    > second, third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.
    >
    > Mikael

    Mikael,

    Lights have been discussed "ad nausem" by randonneurs on the randon group at www.topica.com You can
    search the past messages. Here's how to view messages:

    Go to www.topica.com Type randon into the search box. Two groups should appear:

    Randoneering Lone Star Randonneurs

    Click Randoneering or Lone Star Randonneurs. That will take you to the main section. You can then
    either "Join the List" or "Read This List" Click on Read This List Type "lights" in the SEARCH box
    at the top for THIS LIST

    You can now spend the next 3 days reading about lights. :O)

    As they say at Motel6: "We'll leave the light on for ya".

    Slow Joe Recumbo

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons
    > or whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?
    >
    > Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a
    > second, third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.
    >
    > Mikael

    The Bikecurrent list is the place: http://www.topica.com/lists/bikecurrent/read I'm sure you'll get
    at least 4 opinions about any particular light.

    Jeff