Ehm other newsgroups for headlamps?

M

Mikael Seierup

I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons or
whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?

Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a second,
third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.

Mikael

"Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons
> or whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?
>
> Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a
> second, third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.
>
> Mikael

Mikael,

Lights have been discussed "ad nausem" by randonneurs on the randon group at www.topica.com You can
search the past messages. Here's how to view messages:

Go to www.topica.com Type randon into the search box. Two groups should appear:

Randoneering Lone Star Randonneurs

Click Randoneering or Lone Star Randonneurs. That will take you to the main section. You can then
either "Join the List" or "Read This List" Click on Read This List Type "lights" in the SEARCH box
at the top for THIS LIST

You can now spend the next 3 days reading about lights. :O)

As they say at Motel6: "We'll leave the light on for ya".

Slow Joe Recumbo

"Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'd like some more feedback on those headlamps. Is there a newsgroup for eco-rallys or triathlons
> or whatever where you might use stuff like this on a bike?
>
> Keen on the Petzl Duo Led5 with a beltpouch for batteries but its mucho dinero so I'd like a
> second, third and maybe even fourth opinion on it.
>
> Mikael

The Bikecurrent list is the place: http://www.topica.com/lists/bikecurrent/read I'm sure you'll get
at least 4 opinions about any particular light.

Jeff