Either Ullrich is clean, or he is crazy

Eldrack said:
Orrrrrr........ He's just lying and is safe because they'll never retro test his samples. Like they'll never test Lance's samples. Just because he said what he said in court doesn't really mean anything. Same applies to LA.
rre

Eldrack said:
Orrrrrr........ He's just lying and is safe because they'll never retro test his samples. Like they'll never test Lance's samples. Just because he said what he said in court doesn't really mean anything. Same applies to LA.
dffd

Eldrack said:
eer

Moller said:
Crankyfeet said:
Does anyone know if LeMond was able to compare himself in the early 90's to his form in the mid to late 80's with some absolute measure like a same-course-and-conditions ITT time? /QUOTE]

You can compare the Lac de Vassiviere TT results from 85 and 90 here;

http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/eta_tdf_1978_2005/panorama1984-1993.php
Can't remember what the conditions were like, but GL was 48 seconds faster in 1985, on a 753 steel frame, probably with a heavy Mavic rear disc, no TT bars.

1990 was on a TVT carbon with a fairly light Campagnolo disc and TT bars..

limerickman said:
Good recall there WBT.

Now that you mention it, ***** Voet did state that in his book.
Sorry to change the subject, but I read Kimmages' book and was looking for more to read. I'll order Voet's book, is there any other books by professional cyclists or anyone related to the sport that anyone would suggest? Staunch non-doping cyclists motivate me a million times more than the dumb-ass pedalling junkie crowd. (What was the name of the German mtn biker that said she'd rather ride at the back of the pack than use PED's?) Thanks, and sorry for the change of topic.

Bikeridindude said:
Sorry to change the subject, but I read Kimmages' book and was looking for more to read. I'll order Voet's book, is there any other books by professional cyclists or anyone related to the sport that anyone would suggest? Staunch non-doping cyclists motivate me a million times more than the dumb-ass pedalling junkie crowd. (What was the name of the German mtn biker that said she'd rather ride at the back of the pack than use PED's?) Thanks, and sorry for the change of topic.

Voets book is a very good read.

Tom Simpsons biography "Put me back on my bike"
ISBN-10: 0224061879
ISBN-13: 978-0224061872 is a very good read.

At the moment, I'm reading "In Search of Robert Millar" - book about the great Scottish GT rider from the 1980's, by Richard Moore.
A very good read so far :
ISBN-10: 000723502X
ISBN-13: 978-0007235025

Also The Escape Artist by Matt Seaton is a very good read.
Seatton was a very good amateur rider in Britain and his book is all about his cycling career and his life/marriage.
Very good read.

Miguel Indurain "A life on Wheels" by Basque author Pablo Munoz is very good.
Bit light on detail (as the books is translated from Basque) but worthwhile nonethesless.

Eldrack said:
eerr

Eldrack said:
rewwwtyy

Eldrack said:
eerrtt

limerickman said:
Voets book is a very good read.

Tom Simpsons biography "Put me back on my bike"
ISBN-10: 0224061879
ISBN-13: 978-0224061872 is a very good read.

At the moment, I'm reading "In Search of Robert Millar" - book about the great Scottish GT rider from the 1980's, by Richard Moore.
A very good read so far :
ISBN-10: 000723502X
ISBN-13: 978-0007235025

Also The Escape Artist by Matt Seaton is a very good read.
Seatton was a very good amateur rider in Britain and his book is all about his cycling career and his life/marriage.
Very good read.

Miguel Indurain "A life on Wheels" by Basque author Pablo Munoz is very good.
Bit light on detail (as the books is translated from Basque) but worthwhile nonethesless.
Thanks for the info.

Just taking up the Mottet issue : Cycle Sport August 2004, did a special on French cycling.
Mottet, currently technical director to the Dauphine Libere was interviewed.

“for the 1991 TDF, I stopped riding for overall GC. I was still a good rider but I had Indurain to contend with and you need to have a team dedicated to winning the TDF.
I was not at that level in 1991 – so I decided to aim for stage wins”
“Finishing top 10 in a GT gives a rider a superb feeling of satisfaction…..although
to the general public 4th, 6th, 8th on GC does not register.
I was particularly pleased with my two stages wins in the 1991 TDF”

Eldrack said:
reee

Eldrack said:
ddffgg

Eldrack said:
reeyuuun

Eldrack said:
rreeewww

Eldrack said:
reee