El Paso, TX LBSs

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Joel Crum, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Joel Crum

    Joel Crum Guest

    Hi all,

    I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico (USA). I'm looking for anywhere reasonably local that has a good
    selection of rental bikes so I can try out some new things. I'm pretty sure my best bet would be El
    Paso, Texas, but I don't know that area. Any thoughts?

    --
    - Joel C.

    Tags:

  2. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

    "Joel Crum" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico (USA). I'm looking for anywhere
    reasonably
    > local that has a good selection of rental bikes so I can try out some new things. I'm pretty sure
    > my best bet would be El Paso, Texas, but I don't know that area. Any thoughts?

    Just one, try Yahoo! Yellow Pages: http://yp.yahoo.com

    Good luck, Dave

  3. Joel Crum

    Joel Crum Guest

    "onefred" <[email protected]> wrote in news:4015ecca$0$43851$39cecf19
    @news.twtelecom.net:

    > Just one, try Yahoo! Yellow Pages: http://yp.yahoo.com

    It seems to think there aren't any. :-( That's the same result I got off google, but I was hoping
    there was a store without a webpage.

    --
    - Joel C.

    "I hate Clocks, I hate they way they tick They make me nervous, they make me itch. Man there’s a
    lott’a things I ain’t done yet."
    - Southern Culture on the Skids.

  4. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

  5. Joel Crum

    Joel Crum Guest

    "onefred" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > "Joel Crum" <crumjdathotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> "onefred" <[email protected]> wrote in news:4015ecca$0$43851$39cecf19 @news.twtelecom.net:
    >>
    >> > Just one, try Yahoo! Yellow Pages: http://yp.yahoo.com
    >>
    >> It seems to think there aren't any.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2e5fw

    Ah, I typed rentals.

    --
    - Joel C.

    "I once asked my wife to pose as a writer's model. I thought it terribly unfair that artists had
    models and not writers. So she took off her clothes and posed in the corner while I wrote. (I didn't
    get a lot written....)" - Eric Idle