El Reg: Bike bonk bloke cops three years' probation

phillip brown wrote:
> "The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
> put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."
>
> more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/15/bike_bloke_sentenced/
>
> phillip brown

Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.
Cheers,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:26:05 +1100, ray <[email protected]> wrote:

>Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
>cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
>Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.
>Cheers,

Using it for masturbatory purposes is hardly 'having sex' with it, unless of
course it is 'second-hand sex'.....

On Nov 16, 12:26 pm, ray <[email protected]> wrote:
> Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
> cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
> Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.

My theory is that it was the "anatomically designed" seat.

On 2007-11-16, brucef (aka Bruce)
> On Nov 16, 12:26 pm, ray <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Exactly what part was he `having sex' with? The bottom brackets with the
>> cups out? I can think of a few components that might be rather painful.
>> Unless of course he was into that kind of thing.

> My theory is that it was the "anatomically designed" seat.

You'd have to have a very small wiener schnitzel to fit it in there,
wouldn't you?

--
TimC
hey Beavis, we're segfaulting, heh heh heh, I know, Butthead, so let's

On Nov 16, 11:08 pm, "PeteSig" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "phillip brown" wrote:
> > "The man caught having sex with a bicycle in an Ayr hostel has been
> > put on three years' probation, the Telegraph reports."

> > more athttp://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/15/bike_bloke_sentenced/

> So no long penal stretch?
>
> :)

*Thweeeeeep*

That's a yellow card for Blatant Joke Theft, first warning!

http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.bicycle/msg/97ef91c2403254b7

BTH