• i saw better ones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vicbike

Aug 3, 2016
gallery

Here’s something brand new! Electric bike I found Laneri Falcon

Cool and fast!

I think about electric bikes as well. I don't have one right now. But I'm thinking about trying out one soon.

I think about electric bikes as well. I don't have one right now. But I'm thinking about trying out one soon.
Same here. But I saw some bikers here in our area using the electric version, and they say its okay because it isn't as hard as doing pedal cycles, and you won't even have to try to balance because some electric bikes are tri-wheels. So I am also interested to try out one some day, and I wonder what will happen if I ever run out of battery energy in the middle of the road? I think I have to just drag it all the way home. Haha. But of course there's always a prevention for that.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't dig electric bikes. A big part of the reason I cycle at all is because it's one of the only forms of exercise I enjoy.

Take the fitness aspect away, and (to me) all you're left with is a subpar form of transportation. Why deal with the safety hazards of cycling when I can just jump into my car and get to my destination faster and safer?

Where I'm from, the elderly are the main consumers of electric bikes. I understand in their cases, considering it isn't so easy to pedal anymore when your knees are worn out. But I feel that any young and able-bodied person should stick to pedaling, for the sake of their health and the environment.

Same here. But I saw some bikers here in our area using the electric version, and they say its okay because it isn't as hard as doing pedal cycles, and you won't even have to try to balance because some electric bikes are tri-wheels. So I am also interested to try out one some day, and I wonder what will happen if I ever run out of battery energy in the middle of the road? I think I have to just drag it all the way home. Haha. But of course there's always a prevention for that.

It's funny that you mentioned that. I think it's similar to regular bikes. We'll eventually have to drag it back home once the energy's used up. But finding a way around this may just help you avoid the long drag home.

I don't have an electric bike though but from its concept, I don't really like it in the first place. Why? It is because I go cycling to move my lower body and to have an exercise. I like the way my bike create sounds whenever I kick its pedals. However electric bike is good for those who are disabled and can only use their hands because they have an injury but the bottomline here is that I would rather choose conventional bikes than e-bikes.

Yeah, I also prefer regular bikes compared to electric ones, but I also want to try to ride in one sometime in the future.