Electric Bikes

When you are planning to buy an electric bike, you should first identify where you are going to use it. An electric bike cannot be used for hours continuously. You need to recharge it from time to time if you are to ride over long distances. For your friend, an e-bike is recommended of course if the distance that you are going to travel is at most less than 30 kilometers.
About the weight of the e-bike that you are pertaining to I think there are better models of it nowadays. suggest you to look for lighter ones for a bike that weighted a ton is a bit bothersome to handle.

When you are planning to buy an electric bike, you should first identify where you are going to use it. An electric bike cannot be used for hours continuously. You need to recharge it from time to time if you are to ride over long distances. For your friend, an e-bike is recommended of course if the distance that you are going to travel is at most less than 30 kilometers.
About the weight of the e-bike that you are pertaining to I think there are better models of it nowadays. suggest you to look for lighter ones for a bike that weighted a ton is a bit bothersome to handle.

They should also consider the terrain and road conditions. E-bike won't last long on uphill roads, as well in rough roads. Better to just invest on a motorcycle if those roads conditions are within your neighborhood.

i find electric bike good in terms of saving money but not electricity. But, i find it annoying when i see them on highways,feeling they have registration and license to ride.Last week, i passed an accident involving e- bike and a car and they arguing who is wrong and obviously if you know the road rules you know the answer.