Electric Scooters - here is one my kids love!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Roboflyguy, Jun 19, 2003.

  1. Roboflyguy

    Roboflyguy Guest

    After doing my homework online and at stores, I choose the Hum-E electric scooter for my kids. I
    have never seen my kids have so much fun. It is used constantly and now all the neighbor kids want
    one. I decided to make a webpage so others can see and learn about the Hum-E. Here is the link.

    http://www.bouril.com/Hum_E.html

    JB

    Tags:

  2. Ny Rides

    Ny Rides Guest

    So, when are you going to buy the kid a helmet?

  3. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    Could you please learn that every little java and JavaScript fancy thing is not good? Many make
    customers run away.

    news:[email protected]...