Elite RR Champs

Dan Gregory

Guest
They have started and live on RAI Tre since beginning. Looks like it might rain though. Main
difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit. All the
best Dan Gregory

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:26:11 +0100, "Dan Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Main difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit.

They'd better be careful where they do it - I believe the UCI term is "Incorrect Comportment" if
it's done in public view!

Regards! Stephen

Dan Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They have started and live on RAI Tre since beginning. Looks like it might rain though. Main
> difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit. All
> the best Dan Gregory

Ablute? do they wash their hands afterwards in Canada?

Andrew