Elite RR Champs

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dan Gregory, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    They have started and live on RAI Tre since beginning. Looks like it might rain though. Main
    difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit. All the
    best Dan Gregory

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:26:11 +0100, "Dan Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Main difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit.

    They'd better be careful where they do it - I believe the UCI term is "Incorrect Comportment" if
    it's done in public view!

    Regards! Stephen

  3. Dan Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > They have started and live on RAI Tre since beginning. Looks like it might rain though. Main
    > difficulties so far for the riders seems to be finding somewhere to ablute on this circuit. All
    > the best Dan Gregory

    Ablute? do they wash their hands afterwards in Canada?

    Andrew