Ellsworth suspension mount is superior

On Aug 14, 10:51 am, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.ellsworthbikes.com/bikes/tiruth/03.htm
>
> Look at that mount/welding, it looks way more sturdy and sensible than
> what's on the YETI and Maverick.
>
> I don't believe Ellsworth has a bike cheaper than $5,000.00.
>
> So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
> Ellsworth?

You are comparing a Ti frame to alum. frames. Of course the Ti going
to look cleaner.

I've seen too many busted Ellsworth to spend my money on. Yeti not
big in the NW so I don't know much
about them. RMs are very good bike. If I was buying now it would be
an Intense Spyder or the Giant Anthem.

But, you need to learn to ride you hard tail better before going to FS.

Per SGK:
>I've seen too many busted Ellsworth to spend my money on.

Another thing besides how often something breaks is what the
maker does to make it right.

I had an Ellsworth Isis with a open-and-shut/slam-dunk defective
weld. Looked like a classic "cold" solder joint with blobs of
metal instead of the scalloped bead of a proper weld.

Ellsworth eventually replaced it, but experience was a needlessly
miserable one - miserable enough that I wouldn't buy another
Ellsworth unless it was through a middleman that I knew had some
clout and would deal with Ellsworth for me.
--
PeteCresswell

CowPunk wrote:
>> So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
>> Ellsworth?

> Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:

Hardtails? Sissy.....

On Aug 16, 4:14 pm, Steve Baker <[email protected]> wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
> >> So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
> >> Ellsworth?

> > Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:

> Hardtails? Sissy.....

If you know boat-boy ...you know rigid.

On Aug 14, 7:14 pm, CowPunk <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
> > Ellsworth?

> Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:
>
> Dekerf http://www.dekerf.com/
> Independent Fabrications http://www.ifbikes.com/
> Seven http://www.sevencycles.com/
> Brew http://www.brewracingframes.com/

KW Bicycles http://www.kwcycles.com/index1.html
Sunshine industries http://sunshineindustries.exportersindia.com/complete-bicycle.htm
KDR Industries http://kdrindustries.exportersindia.com/bicycles.htm

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Aug 14, 7:14 pm, CowPunk <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
> > > Ellsworth?

> > Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:
> >
> > Dekerf http://www.dekerf.com/
> > Independent Fabrications http://www.ifbikes.com/
> > Seven http://www.sevencycles.com/
> > Brew http://www.brewracingframes.com/

> KW Bicycles http://www.kwcycles.com/index1.html
> Sunshine industries

http://sunshineindustries.exportersindia.com/complete-bicycle.htm
> KDR Industries http://kdrindustries.exportersindia.com/bicycles.htm

Sunshine and KDR had "the same" bikes so are they just dealers
and NOT manufacturers I assume?

On Aug 16, 7:15 pm, "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:

> > > Dekerf http://www.dekerf.com/
> > > Independent Fabrications http://www.ifbikes.com/
> > > Seven http://www.sevencycles.com/
> > > Brew http://www.brewracingframes.com/

> > KW Bicycleshttp://www.kwcycles.com/index1.html
> > Sunshine industries

> http://sunshineindustries.exportersindia.com/complete-bicycle.htm
>
> > KDR Industrieshttp://kdrindustries.exportersindia.com/bicycles.htm

> Sunshine and KDR had "the same" bikes so are they just dealers
> and NOT manufacturers I assume?

Nah the just co-oped the webdesign. Pretty typical stuff really. Both
companies are listed as Manufacturers, so if it isn't simple co-oping
I would guess that they are mirror companies ...very shady. Then again
so are their bikes.

On Aug 16, 4:14 pm, Steve Baker <[email protected]> wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
> >> So who offers the better bike, Maverick, YETI, Rocky Mountain, or
> >> Ellsworth?

> > Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:

> Hardtails? Sissy.....

Hardtails are much more difficult to ride than full suspension, are
you trying to play a mind game with me ookums?

LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> Anybody who makes STEEL hardtails:

>> Hardtails? Sissy.....

> Hardtails are much more difficult to ride than full suspension, are
> you trying to play a mind game with me ookums?

No need to do that. Your mind already plays games with itself.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> Hardtails? Sissy.....

>> Hardtails are much more difficult to ride than full suspension, are
>> you trying to play a mind game with me ookums?

No - in fact "double sissy" on you if you ride a full-sus. I bet you
can't drive a stick-shift, either...

On Aug 17, 1:03 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> >> Hardtails? Sissy.....

> > Hardtails are much more difficult to ride than full suspension, are
> > you trying to play a mind game with me ookums?

> No need to do that. Your mind already plays games with itself.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

Is it Mitchy or Virginia? I only want to talk to Mitchy!!