Elvis

G

I have two Elvis-related questions on the 25th anniversary of his apparent death:

1. Why am I the only person in the world not to have seen Elvis over the last 25 years or so?

2. Why has every Elvis impersonator I have ever seen always targetted the 70s, fat Elvis rather than the slim, handsome, spanky 50s Elvis.

I have two Elvis-related questions on the 25th anniversary of his apparent death
aparant?, he is dead.

Most impersonaters do the FAT elvis cause most people are Fat. ;D ;D

Eldron's guide to seeing Elvis:

Wake up in the morning, eat NO breakfast, fill your bottles with water only, ride hard for 7 hours.....

Guaranteed you'll see Angels, God, Bright Sparkly Things, Elvis, Black Spots etc.

;D

Originally posted by Guest
I have two Elvis-related questions on the 25th anniversary of his apparent death:

1. Why am I the only person in the world not to have seen Elvis over the last 25 years or so?

2. Why has every Elvis impersonator I have ever seen always targetted the 70s, fat Elvis rather than the slim, handsome, spanky 50s Elvis.

There is a good Elvis Tribute act in the UK called Tom Alston, he does all the early years, jailhouse rock etc

http://www.thespiritofelvis.com

Originally posted by Guest

Oops wrong fourm!