Embryogenesis

Ovis Arie

Nov 23, 2008
[SIZE=9.5pt]Through transparency of façade all points of light shall resurrect the virgin. Children unite the books of many, torn to deceive of ancient squalor. Build thy temple, protect ary seed, from they who false profit Pandora. Dine on the heads of snakes as one with a vengeance more powerful than love.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]I Am Ovis Arie And So Are You[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]IN♂NOMINE♂AMORIS♂EPVLABITVR♂LEO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.5pt]Living In Horror Since My Infant Eyes First Gazed Upon Her[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]My Coy Ignored Their Whisper Fearing Glare Of Scholar[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]Dawn The Age Of Lucifer No Longer Fear Obscurity[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]Question All Certainty Not With Gun Or Sword[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]Angels Chime Yellow Sand Of Salvation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9.5pt]The Messengers Walk This Earth[/SIZE]

Ovis Arie said:
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]Through transparency of façade all points of light shall resurrect the virgin. Children unite the books of many, torn to deceive of ancient squalor. Build thy temple, protect ary seed, from they who false profit Pandora. Dine on the heads of snakes as one with a vengeance more powerful than love.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]I Am Ovis Arie And So Are You[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]IN♂NOMINE♂AMORIS♂EPVLABITVR♂LEO[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]Living In Horror Since My Infant Eyes First Gazed Upon Her[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]My Coy Ignored Their Whisper Fearing Glare Of Scholar[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]Dawn The Age Of Lucifer No Longer Fear Obscurity[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]Question All Certainty Not With Gun Or Sword[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]Angels Chime Yellow Sand Of Salvation[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=777777][SIZE=9.5pt]The Messengers Walk This Earth[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Looks like someone bonked themselves in the head whilst yanking their monkey too aggressively and gave themselves a bit of a head injury. I hope Ovis had some Kleenex or a sock to clean himself up before typing up his revelation.

531Aussie said:
So, if I say this out loud, will Beelzebub or Barbara Eden appear?  
Barbara Eden, but not the young Barbara Eden. It'll be Barbara Eden as she is now but in her "I Dream of Jeannie" outfit. I don't know if she currently wears a leg bag or not.
02133_1.jpg
It's also possible, depending on the real meaning of the incantation, that Leo Sayer will appear in order to make you feel like dancing.

So, not this version of Jeanie? Bummer

http://www.kippage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/barbara-eden-nude-4.jpg