Emma Phillips is the Hands Down Ruler of RBR

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Trdina, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Trdina

    Trdina Guest

    Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love fest,
    its not stopping anytime soon.

    Tags:

  2. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > fest, its not stopping anytime
    soon.

    I just killfiled Kunich (1st person ever) so you won't see me replying to his posts directly
    anymore. Maybe he could take a lesson from me and learn how a killfile is really supposed to work.

  3. "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > > fest, its not stopping anytime
    > soon.
    > >
    > I just killfiled Kunich (1st person ever) so you won't see me replying to his posts directly
    > anymore. Maybe he could take a lesson from me and learn how a killfile is really supposed to work.

    I like the basis of RC's usenet philosophy: "killfiles are for pussies", however, I must admit that
    being spared TK crappola has brought down rbr's annoyance level considerably.

    The only downside is the potential of the emmaphillips thread is brought down considerably by
    killfiles.

    K. Gringioni usenet pussy

  4. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    > I like the basis of RC's usenet philosophy: "killfiles are for pussies", however, I must admit
    > that being spared TK crappola has brought down rbr's annoyance level considerably.

    Exactly. I might take him out now and then for the outrageousness of it all, but being subjected to
    it day after day turns the outrageous into downright annoying. Besides, he's the only person
    because, after all, killfiles are for pussies.

  5. "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

    So who should the credit actually go to?

    Any chance that 'Emma Phillips' = M. Phil = Phil M. = Phil Marques?

    -RJ, r.b.r. cryptographer

  6. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]
    > "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > > fest, its not stopping anytime
    soon.

    > So who should the credit actually go to?
    >
    > Any chance that 'Emma Phillips' = M. Phil = Phil M. = Phil Marques?

    More likely a better than excellent chance, yes.

    > -RJ, r.b.r. cryptographer

  7. I don't believe it is.

    Bruce
    ----------------------

  8. "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

    I have to file a protest. First, the post blurred the distinction between a troll and raw flamebait.
    Second, any idiot can raise a storm on Usenet by talking about guns, it's one of a few hot button
    issues. It's like breaking the Hour Record in a faired bent.

    However, "Emma Phillips"'s achievement is still impressive, both for the economy of the original
    post and for restraint in not actually posting to the thread. By analogy with the Hour Record, there
    should be a UCI-certified Troll Index, where the troll actually has something to do with bicycles or
    racing, and an Absolute Troll Index, no holds barred, steel cage death match, which clearly belongs
    to Emma at this point. I think Hein Verbruggen will accept our nomination of Connelly to certify the
    UCI Troll Index; Potter can administer the Absolute.

  9. "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
    > fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

    Better yet, "she" did it with only eight words, including subject.

    Zub

  10. Trdina

    Trdina Guest

    "Kiem Madvanen" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Better yet, "she" did it with only eight words, including subject.
    >
    > Zub

    Once I bet laudien $10 that he couldn't start a thread using only 1/2 of the letters of the alphabet
    (randomly selected) and have more than 5 people reply to it. That was the 'is there no love' post of
    several months ago. I lost.

    That pretty much sealed the deal for me that this place is filled with retards who will respond
    to anything.

    Brian Trdina
    r.b.r. retards anonymous

  11. "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

    snip

    > Brian Trdina
    > r.b.r. retards anonymous

    Truly a wonderful oxymoron if there ever was one.

  12. trdina wrote:
    > That pretty much sealed the deal for me that this place is filled with retards who will respond to
    > anything.

    I object!