Emma Phillips is the Hands Down Ruler of RBR

Trdina

Guest
Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love fest,
its not stopping anytime soon.

"trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> fest, its not stopping anytime
soon.

I just killfiled Kunich (1st person ever) so you won't see me replying to his posts directly
anymore. Maybe he could take a lesson from me and learn how a killfile is really supposed to work.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> > fest, its not stopping anytime
> soon.
> >
> I just killfiled Kunich (1st person ever) so you won't see me replying to his posts directly
> anymore. Maybe he could take a lesson from me and learn how a killfile is really supposed to work.

I like the basis of RC's usenet philosophy: "killfiles are for pussies", however, I must admit that
being spared TK crappola has brought down rbr's annoyance level considerably.

The only downside is the potential of the emmaphillips thread is brought down considerably by
killfiles.

K. Gringioni usenet *****

> I like the basis of RC's usenet philosophy: "killfiles are for pussies", however, I must admit
> that being spared TK crappola has brought down rbr's annoyance level considerably.

Exactly. I might take him out now and then for the outrageousness of it all, but being subjected to
it day after day turns the outrageous into downright annoying. Besides, he's the only person
because, after all, killfiles are for pussies.

"trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

So who should the credit actually go to?

Any chance that 'Emma Phillips' = M. Phil = Phil M. = Phil Marques?

-RJ, r.b.r. cryptographer

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]...
> "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> > fest, its not stopping anytime
soon.

> So who should the credit actually go to?
>
> Any chance that 'Emma Phillips' = M. Phil = Phil M. = Phil Marques?

More likely a better than excellent chance, yes.

> -RJ, r.b.r. cryptographer

I don't believe it is.

Bruce
----------------------
"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5RB3a.127784$vm2.75918@rwcrnsc54...

> "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]...
> > "trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> > > fest, its not stopping anytime
> soon.
> >
> > So who should the credit actually go to?
> >
> > Any chance that 'Emma Phillips' = M. Phil = Phil M. = Phil Marques?
>
> More likely a better than excellent chance, yes.
>

> > -RJ, r.b.r. cryptographer

"trdina" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

I have to file a protest. First, the post blurred the distinction between a troll and raw flamebait.
Second, any idiot can raise a storm on Usenet by talking about guns, it's one of a few hot button
issues. It's like breaking the Hour Record in a faired bent.

However, "Emma Phillips"'s achievement is still impressive, both for the economy of the original
post and for restraint in not actually posting to the thread. By analogy with the Hour Record, there
should be a UCI-certified Troll Index, where the troll actually has something to do with bicycles or
racing, and an Absolute Troll Index, no holds barred, steel cage death match, which clearly belongs
to Emma at this point. I think Hein Verbruggen will accept our nomination of Connelly to certify the
UCI Troll Index; Potter can administer the Absolute.

"trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Just broke the 300 barrier. Judging by the tone of the Kunich/Patterson/Gringioni/Legate love
> fest, its not stopping anytime soon.

Better yet, "she" did it with only eight words, including subject.

Zub

"Kiem Madvanen" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Better yet, "she" did it with only eight words, including subject.
>
> Zub

Once I bet laudien $10 that he couldn't start a thread using only 1/2 of the letters of the alphabet
(randomly selected) and have more than 5 people reply to it. That was the 'is there no love' post of
several months ago. I lost.

That pretty much sealed the deal for me that this place is filled with retards who will respond
to anything.

Brian Trdina
r.b.r. retards anonymous

"trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

snip

> Brian Trdina
> r.b.r. retards anonymous

Truly a wonderful oxymoron if there ever was one.

trdina wrote:
> That pretty much sealed the deal for me that this place is filled with retards who will respond to
> anything.

I object!