Empty calories

Ratiocinator said:
I do not have corrupt elites and political figures on my side. I do not have their trillions of dollars or mass media outlets at my disposal.
but you do use ****** and the Nazi propaganda to compare the meat eaters to him!!!

I was watching 5 min (of 35 min x 10 videos) of this propaganda and realized its a waist of time. There are much better ways to get the point across than such emotional way.

Ratiocinator said:
I say it how it is. I say it in a way that provides suitable emphasis to obvious truths that are hidden right in front of our faces.
OK, here's your problem.

1) HYPERBOLE, the use of capitals combined with your emotional appeals does nothing more than aggravate those who disagree with you; it doesn't promote any discussion. You could be 100% correct but you'll persuade no-one with your "world is going to end' attitude. Take a deep breath.

Jono L said:
OK, here's your problem.

1) HYPERBOLE, the use of capitals combined with your emotional appeals does nothing more than aggravate those who disagree with you; it doesn't promote any discussion. You could be 100% correct but you'll persuade no-one with your "world is going to end' attitude. Take a deep breath.
I use no hyperbole. Post an example if you believe that I have. Use of capitals is to emphasize certain points that people SHOULD know about but choose, either consciously or subconsciously, to neglect. Routine axiomatic abnegation is an apt phrase.

Your opinion that my writing style is counter-productive is just that, your opinion.

I personally have learned A LOT through reading the words of people, one in particular who I am thinking of, who misspell, use terrible grammar, get words mixed up with other words, use capitals a lot, and so on. It does not matter how they write so long as what they are saying is clear. And it is, as is what I am saying here. I suggest you get over this obsession for wanting pieces to be written in certain ways. It is UNHEALTHY.

Why are you trying to make this about me, anyway? This is not about me or how I choose to convey information; this is about the information. Why do you care about the messenger when you should be concerning yourself with the message? Think about that.

jamesstout said:
(here in the UK, trees are very rare, thanks to greed and ignorance prompting people to chop most of them down)
i can see lots out of my window

how about we do a test ill ride with you in a 200k road race you eat alfafa sprouts i'll eat gels abrs and drinks we'll see who wins
you chose not to reply

cnudell said:
but you do use ****** and the Nazi propaganda to compare the meat eaters to him!!!

I do not recall comparing Nazism to the meat industry. But, as you have brought it up, it is an apt comparison that fits very well.

The meat eater does have a holocaust on his plate. Animals are treated as ****** treated the Jews. The Nazis did systematically work people to death, impression them, rape them, abuse them, slaughter them, neglect them. It sounds exactly like the meat industry.

Although, the main differences between what the Nazis did and what goes on today with animals is that people always thought that what the Nazis did was wrong. Today the majority feels there is nothing wrong in the daily abhorrent way billions of animals are treated. This commodification of animals and the indifference people have towards them makes the current situation FAR WORSE than the ‘Holocaust’ ever was. The so-called ‘holocaust’ only saw ~7,000,000 people go to their deaths. In the USA alone some 19,000 animals and birds are killed every single minute. In the USA that makes for a holocaust EVERY SIX HOURS. Worldwide some 45-BILLION animals are killed each year, and hardly anyone even thinks about it. That makes what happens today far worse than anything ****** could ever achieve.

The only reason a person would find offense with what I wrote above is if they are RACIST. If they think of humans as gods and animals as inferior commodities, then they will take offense. But any reasonable person should take offense to their attitude, as it is a DIRE attitude that is mediaeval and far from civilized. The only way humans can justify what they do to their fellow animals is by appeal to religious superstition. And those who do use religion and their credulity to justify death and cruelty make me sick to my stomach. Such people are weak and without logic. I have spoken with these examples of humanity and it is like speaking with an empty shell for they are soulless and dead inside. There is nothing there within these people bar the religious programming of their manipulators. And these sheep go willingly into their cocoons of delusion.

“The question is not, Can they reason? Nor, Can they talk? But, Can they suffer?”

- Jeremy Bentham, 1789.

“The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them, that’s the essence of inhumanity.”

- George Bernard Shaw.

jamesstout said:
you chose not to reply
Did I, or are you just highly impatient?

Obviously you have not seen very much of the UK or you have a very distorted idea of what constitutes a healthy and natural number of trees.

I have traveled extensively throughout the UK and I find the lack of trees, ancient trees especially, extremely depressing. If you think there are plenty of trees here then I suggest that you favour barren wastes and industrial scenery over natural wilderness and lush vegetation.

As for your challenge: It is puerile and therefore I will not answer it directly other than with what I write here. If you are trying to make a point then please try harder.

Ratiocinator said:

The meat eater does have a holocaust on his plate. Animals are treated as ****** treated the Jews. The Nazis did systematically work people to death, impression them, rape them, abuse them, slaughter them, neglect them. It sounds exactly like the meat industry.

i have never raped an animal...

will you respond to my post?

[font=&quot]
jamesstout said:
i have never raped an animal...
If you use animal products then animals have been raped in your name. In order for the modern farmer to be economically viable his animals are routinely artificially inseminated using machines (rape racks).

jamesstout said:
will you respond to my post?
I already have. Look at the top of page 4 (the post above your last post).[/font]

Ratiocinator said:
Did I, or are you just highly impatient?

Obviously you have not seen very much of the UK or you have a very distorted idea of what constitutes a healthy and natural number of trees.

I have traveled extensively throughout the UK and I find the lack of trees, ancient trees especially, extremely depressing. If you think there are plenty of trees here then I suggest that you favour barren wastes and industrial scenery over natural wilderness and lush vegetation.

As for your challenge: It is puerile and therefore I will not answer it directly other than with what I write here. If you are trying to make a point then please try harder.
hmm lets think within 45 mins of my house i have: the forest of Dean, CwmCarn forest out of my window right now i can see the cotswolds and its covered in.......... Trees. unless you want us to revert to pre industrial society and live in the forest i odn't see what you are proposing.

If my challenge is puerile why can't you confront it?

how do you know i buy meat from AI animals?

James I take you up on your offer. The days before ill just eat doughnuts, pizza, burritos, and sip on my carbo drink and I will be good.

zaskar said:
James I take you up on your offer. The days before ill just eat doughnuts, pizza, burritos, and sip on my carbo drink and I will be good.
can i come to Australia?

im not saying that you win on junk. i eat very healthy foods but i include meat and dairy and wheat in my diet i couldnt ride a long rr if all i had wheni started to bonk was carrots

[font=&quot]
jamesstout said:
hmm lets think within 45 mins of my house i have: the forest of Dean, CwmCarn forest out of my window right now i can see the cotswolds and its covered in.......... Trees. unless you want us to revert to pre industrial society and live in the forest i odn't see what you are proposing.
As I wrote before, I have traveled EXTENSIVELY throughout the UK. The evidence is there for ALL to see; the UK lacks trees. My previous reply to you remains valid. It is unfortunate that you FAIL to address what I wrote properly.

I also have a book that contains aerial photographic coverage of ALL of England. Plus, it has been said that just a few hundred years ago a squirrel could travel from the Severn Estuary to The Wash without EVER having to touch the ground. Unless the squirrel has grown wings that is not going to happen today.

Only a fool would claim the UK to have plenty of trees. Only a fool would deny the clear fact that immense numbers of trees have been lost. Only a fool would deny that ancient, mature tress are very rare in the UK.

You cannot see the lack of trees for the local woodland.

jamesstout said:
how do you know i buy meat from AI animals?
What part of the word IF do you not understand?[/font]

jamesstout said:
can i come to Australia?

im not saying that you win on junk. i eat very healthy foods but i include meat and dairy and wheat in my diet i couldnt ride a long rr if all i had wheni started to bonk was carrots

James im just being sarcastic. Im not implying you agree junk food is good. I eat good most of the time, but I do eat junk food, dairy,meat, etc in my diet. I don't think Ration could hang with you on sprouts lol.

Ratiocinator said:
IThe meat eater does have a holocaust on his plate. Animals are treated as ****** treated the Jews. The Nazis did systematically work people to death, impression them, rape them, abuse them, slaughter them, neglect them. It sounds exactly like the meat industry.

the part of if that you didn't use...

what would you define as a well wodded nation then, one with no houses at the same time as that squirrel could have moved across the country people were dying of malnutrition-i know which world i would prefer.

zaskar said:
I don't think Ration could hang with you on sprouts lol.
Oh. I see. So I only eat sprouts? And therefore I am weak.

Yes, your ignorance is really showing through. I would wager that you regularly beat your bare chest and make grunting noises.

jamesstout said:
the part of if that you didn't use...

what would you define as a well wodded nation then, one with no houses at the same time as that squirrel could have moved across the country people were dying of malnutrition-i know which world i would prefer.
I see little point in continuing this conversation with you.

Ratiocinator said:
Oh. I see. So I only eat sprouts? And therefore I am weak.

Yes, your ignorance is really showing through. I would wager that you regularly beat your bare chest and make grunting noises.

I would wager that you regularly beat your meat and you dont know what a women is. Cave man extremest.

zaskar said:
I would wager that you regularly beat your meat and you dont know what a women is. Cave man extremest.
See, people. Take a good read of the filth zaskar just tainted this forum with. This is the sort of mentality we have to deal with. This is the sort of mentality holding back true progress and that sustains the toxic ways of the present plague.

Pearls before swine.

STFU
kittens-cant-save.jpg

StopPosting.jpg

Ratiocinator said:
You can be prudent about your diet, or you can be a dumb sheep, as most lazy/foolish people are, and proceed to shove into your gob whatever poisons they choose to sell to you.

The majority of people develop serious disease at some point in their lives. I would seek to avoid this. I advice you follow suit.
No, you would seek to create the illusion that you CONTROL THIS. You do not.