End exposed nipple misery with new....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, May 18, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Tags:

  2. >INCOMING!!!

    No, no... that's a body suit - and not like a b*b thing. It's more like a sleeveless skinsuit.
    Careful Guy, your inability to tell b*bs from other forms of clothing may lead you to inadvertently
    wear something which results in a slabbing ;-)

    Cheers, PSF

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    <[email protected]> typed:
    >> INCOMING!!!
    >
    > No, no... that's a body suit - and not like a b*b thing. It's more like a sleeveless skinsuit.
    > Careful Guy, your inability to tell b*bs from other forms of clothing may lead you to
    > inadvertently wear something which results in a slabbing ;-)

    No, its a bib short with extra wide straps that zip together in the middle. Is the PSF's
    eyesight going?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 18 May 2003 18:22:38 GMT, [email protected]ts (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >No, no... that's a body suit - and not like a b*b thing. It's more like a sleeveless skinsuit.
    >Careful Guy, your inability to tell b*bs from other forms of clothing may lead you to inadvertently
    >wear something which results in a slabbing ;-)

    I suggest that there is a continuum of bib strap width which has at one end the Colyer pattern
    nipple-tweakers and at the other this more mam-friendly version, suitable for those whom a bountiful
    Nature has endowed with pleasingly padded pectorals.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 18 May 2003 21:05:04 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Never mind INCOMING!!!..why were you looking at a web page with women in lycra on ?....

    Some of us have wives, y'know.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > On Sun, 18 May 2003 21:05:04 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Never mind INCOMING!!!..why were you looking at a web page with women in lycra on ?....
    >
    > Some of us have wives, y'know.
    >
    > Guy
    > ===
    Even more worrying then..... My reasoning too when discovered perusing the Sunday Times Style
    section, swimsuit article ;-)

  8. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 18 May 2003 21:29:33 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Even more worrying then.....

    What's *really* worrying is that what I was actually looking at on the site were the rather nice
    Vango tents!

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)